»Chapter~79

"Mina did it purposely."

"I know, I saw her." You look at him being puzzled. "Then why didn't you get away?" He smirked. "I was thinking about a plan which is gonna happen in exactly........." He looked at his watch. "Now." You gasp feeling his warm hands around you lifting you up. He easily placed you on the counter. It was a common gender restroom therefore you both were allowed together.

Mina barged in hiding behind the wall. Jungkook continued to grin and started unbuttoning his shirt. You smirked understanding his plan and quickly fetched 2 wash clothes wetting them with warm water. Jungkook put your hair aside with the most seductive manner and started dabbing the cloth on your neck. You bit your lips at the sensation and opened his shirt fully doing the same on his chest. He hummed as you slowly carresed his chest. Mina stared in shock hiding behind the wall while Jungkook made it sure that she didn't see any of his exposed torso. He started a conversation. "Would you come at my place tonight?"

Is he being serious?

Your hands went down to his abdomen lightly brushing your fingers on his extremely low skin just above his crotch. He licked his lips. "And.....for what?"

If you were alone you were sure that you would have got on your knees and licked his body clean.

"We could play games." He spread your legs and wiped the whiskey off your thighs. His fingers brushed your underwear making you close your eyes and hiss. Mina was on a verge of heart failure. "I'm feeling sticky all over."

"Sticky you say?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. You smirked and pull him closer, wrapping your legs around his waist.

Your covered sex comes in contact with his and his lips parted. "God you're soft." He whispered so that only you could hear him. "Such a plump little body." He groped the flesh on your hips and you mewl.

"Hmm, we could have a shower at my place." He dabbed it on your chin placing his thumb in between your lips. You parted your lips letting him push it inside your mouth.

"What about my clothes?" Jungkook bit his inner cheek. "You could wear mine or........" He trailed off.

"Wear none as usual?"

You wanted to laugh like a maniac.

Jungkook subtly squeezed your thigh making you grip on the wash cloth. His thin shirt had been dried off but you were still soggy. He dabbed your dress trying to soak whatever alcohol he could.

Accidentally he dabbed your chest and you gasp and cup his hand, letting him stay there.

He grinned and squeezed your breast. "Why are you so needy today, huh? Gotta fuck that neediness out of my secretary."

You grin. "You should. It's your responsibility as a boss to fuck his favourite employee."

"Mhm."

The man came closer and lifted you up before placing you on your feet. You did his buttons and straighten his shirt out while he did your hair.

"You want a cherry?" Out of nowhere, he took out 2 cherries from his pocket making you chuckle. "You know, they say you are good with your tongue if you can tie a knot on the cherry stem."

"Are you testing me kitty?" He made your back touch against the wall locking you in his trap. Jungkook popped the cherry in his mouth and took the stem out with a perfect knot. "Your turn." He placed the cherry on your lips making you suck it in along with his middle finger. He bit his lips and took it out before sucking it again in his mouth.

You look at the man and stick your tongue out with a knotted stem placed on it. He took it in his fingers and observed it. "You never fail to please me Miss Kim." You grin. Jungkook smirked before licking it seductively.