»Chapter~65

"F-Fuck" you moan when he grips your thighs spreading them apart bucking his hips in. You could feel his hard cock against your naked pussy.

And you desperately wanted him to put it in feeling his thickness stretching you out while he fucked your brains out in this position.

He kneels down and kisses your clothed stomach, then kissing your knees. He teasingly ghosts his lips above on your thighs and planted firm kisses near your core.

The erotic smell of your wetness made him go crazy.

Jungkook starts sucking on your thighs making you grab his hair moaning loudly. He blows air between your legs making sure it reached your wet lips. You roll your eyes back and arch your back your mouth wide open. He massaged your thighs while sucking and flicking on your skin near your womanhood teasing you. You shut your thighs close rubbing them feeling your climax nearing.

You could feel your wetness dripping down.

Jungkook wasted no time and roughly spread your legs again licking off all your juices running down your thighs.

What if his mouth was directly on your clit?

He groaned and reached up to lick his tongue against your lips. You gasp out loud and look at him giving you a menacing look.

You were clenching hard and desperately wanted to release. Jungkook got up and kissed you making you taste your own wetness.

You do taste good.

"Touch yourself." He ordered biting his lips. You were still rubbing your thighs dying for some friction.

"W-What?"

"This is your punishment. Touch yourself or else I'll do it."

Your face was radiating red. "Don't be shy now kitten. You didn't think twice when you pulled that nasty prank on me. You need to know the consequences."

His eyes looked serious.

You slowly let your hand travel down and stopped at your clit.
"D-Don't look there."

"Don't be fucking shy now. You are dripping down your thighs and you expect leniency from me?" He had his hands planted firmly around your hips as his knee got between your legs and spread them apart.

You whimpered as you felt the cold air on your wet lips. "I'm losing my patience." Jungkook growled. You sucked in breath and started rubbing your clit slowly. Shocks of pleasure hit you as your excitement went higher because he was watching you.

You arched your back your pace fastening as you looked in his lustfiled eyes, yours filled with pleasure. "Ahh...... j-jungkook" You moaned as your finger slipped inside. The man grabbed your other hand and placed your fingers on your clit asking you to rub it.

Jungkook was just staring at your pleasure drunken face wondering how it would be if he was doing those things to you.

"Faster kitten." He ordered and smacked his lips together. You kiss feeling your fingers curling deep inside you and cry looking at him with glassy eyes.

Your hand involuntarily traveled to your chest as you squeezed your left boob, your eyes going back of the head.

Jungkook was drooling at the sight of your squeezed chest and could see your hardened nipples through the thick fabric. "Tease those fucking nipples. Don't you even know how to pleasure yourself? Or you want me to do that for you too?" You bit your lips looking at him as you squeezed your nipple adding two more fingers inside lightly grinding on your own hand. "Good girl. Now rub that clit more. Flick it with your middle finger. Tease it continuously. Don't fucking stop."