»Chapter~24

I looked up. "Good different or bad different?"

"Dunno, just different. You never wear lipsticks." He noticed that.

"Yeah, I don't like their tastes. Lip balms are fruity."

He laughed.

"You look cuter with lip balms." The man looked down at his plate and continued munching on his food.

"And with lipsticks?" I placed my elbows on the table and supported my head on my palm.

"The opposite of cute." He muttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "ugly?"

He looked up dumfounded. "I take my words back. You are really dumb." I feel attacked.

I raised my eyebrows as he rolled his eyes. "Hot." He said and looked down.

I choked on water. "I had asked you beforehand if you wanted to have this conversation." He said and looked away. I could see his cheeks getting pink. Cute.

I decided to tease him more. We both had finished our dinner and were just talking. "Even Christine is hot."

"Maybe."

"Don't you find her hot?"

"Nope."

"I find her hot."

"Uh-huh."

"I've never met any girl till now whom I genuinely like........" Jungkook's snapped his neck towards you. "W-What do you mean?"

"Um........I've never dated I guess? Christine is hot but not my type."

"Y-You mean.......y-you are into women?"

"Uh.....yeah......." Jungkook choked on his water and I rushed to hit his back. "Are you ok?!!"

"Y-You are a lesbian?!!" Jungkook felt his whole world crash.........

The girl he liked wasn't even into the male species.......

WHY GOD WHY?!!!!

Why does this only happen with me?!!

He awkwardly zoomed out towards the table feeling a sting in his chest. I controlled my laughter and stared at him. "Sir, are you ok?"

"O-Oh......Y-Yeah....... Let's go to sleep......"

"I was kidding." He looked at me broken. "W-What?"

"The way you were dodging my questions and were out of it.......I made you come back."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm straight...........mostly. Sometimes I think about it, like I find Christine hot but then I'm into men. So maybe......maybe I might be bi. I have no idea." He stared at you for a one whole minute.

"I hate you." He cutely huffed got up. I laughed and clutched on his wrist forcing him to sit down again. "I was joking calm down!! Why were you even shocked upto this extent hearing my sexuality?"

The boy blushed and looked away. "It was just shocking for me.........."

"Why?"

"Just because.........." Jungkook sighed.

If you really turned out to be gay...........he would end up jumping of the cliff.

Numerous things were running through his mind getting him distracted. "Is Christine gay? I wanna try with her."

"I-I don't know."

Please don't be gay

Please don't be gay.