»Chapter~80

"No, I'm fine. Take care of yourself and lock the doors properly." He smiled and turned around. She caught his wrist. His manly scent was messing with her hormones. "Please! I don't know how to pay you back. Just for a glass of water!" Jungkook sighed and took a step ahead. He just wanted to go back home and cuddle with you in the bed soaking up your warmth.

Sora handed him a glass of coke while he was gazing around her apartment being inquisitive like he is. Jungkook absentmindedly took a sip from the glass but stopped immediately. "You said water." He questioned looking up.

Sora chuckled and rubbed her neck. "Well it's better than water. I can't thank you enough." He nodded and gulped the drink again looking at her. He felt something. Something wasn't right.

He saw the girl moving her legs to much. She was rubbing and scratching herself too much. Her eyes were blinking more than normal. She was smiling weirdly.

She felt tensed.

He finished the coke and handed her the glass back. Jungkook got up. "I'll leave now. Take care."

"Wait!" She put her palm on his chest pushing him back on the couch. He looked at her with a questionable face. "L-Let me give you your coat back." He nodded and fetched his phone out trying to message you. But he was out of range. She still had his coat on and her clothes were slightly ripped so she went inside to change.

She waited there for 5 minutes.

__

It felt so good taking off your bra and panties. They had soaked up that alcohol and the rain didn't make it any better.

You wanted to be dry ASAP.

You showered getting rid of all your stickiness and wore one of Jungkook's t-shirt. You wore ankle socks because the tiles were a bit cold. The bed smelled like him making you feel cozy instantly. You had comfortably tucked in yourself looking at heavy rain outside accompanied with loud thunders. You sighed knowing he was out there in the heavy rain. You wanted Jungkook close to you and snuggle up with him placing warm kisses all over him all night, hugging him tightly after a long time.

He'll come quickly. You relieved yourself.
___

Jungkook suddenly started feeling hot. He was sweating profusely even in the cold weather. The man felt dizzy realising his vision was getting blurry as if he was drunk.

What's happening?

He felt himself getting hard. His throat was getting dry. The girl came out with a smirk.

Jungkook squinted his eyes to look properly. Then it struck him.

She had drugged him.

What an idiot he was to trust some random girl he picked up off street.

He had let his guard down.

His breaths were getting faster, feeling that he was slowly losing control over himself. The girl discarded her clothes and straddled him kissing his neck. He groaned trying to get himself together and think sane.

Nothing was working. He felt wasted. Most of all, he couldn't see.

Sora started unbuckling his pants quickly. Jungkook growled knowing what was happening and pushed her away. He somehow fastened his belt back and started towards the door. She pulled him again towards the bedroom and hovered above him rubbing herself over his crotch. Jungkook moaned.

His body was failing him but his mind did not. He tried to clam down and regain his breath. His shirt was already ripped apart and he could hear the sound of belt's metal buckle opening again.