The Best of DeathlyRose24

Here's some of my most memorable comments.

It's Canada the Maple Syrup Fairy. He's gives maple syrup to all good boys and girls.

I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. And then, I WILL RAISE IT FROM THE ASHES.

Sometimes I think I'm not normal. But then I realize I don't care.

I'm flipping done! FRUK THIS! ...No wait, I'm sorry....I didn't mean the ship.

EMBRACE THE YAOI!

What's the big deal?! It's gay! You know what? Your just jealous that you can't be that fabulous.

Sometimes I think I'm a unicorn~

I WILL DRAG YOU KICKING AND SCREAMING INTO THIS FANDOM.

I'll let you borrow Vampire Academy. But if anything happens to it, you're dead. I'll know if it's damaged. If you harm it, you'll suffer. I know where to cut you to make it painful, but not kill you. Until I decide to be merciful enough to end your suffering. *Russia smile*

I WILL BLOODY STAB YOU WITH A SPOON.

Hetalia's gay.
Isn't that great?~

Hey. Hey. Look over there. *nothing there* That's the fucks I give.

Oh my God. Oh. My. God. That's a pineapple.

This is Sebastian. He's one hell of a squiggle.

Alright. No more fighting. We both know which ship's obviously the best. GerIta.
But, uh *cough* UsUk *cough*

Respect James. For he is a graceful gazelle.

I won't ship it. I refuse. Nope...okay I ship it a little.....oh fuck. I ship it so much.