All Aboard the Feels Train

Listen to Taylor Swift's 'Safe and Sound' while imagining England and America in the Revolutionary War. England's on his knees, crying, while America looks at him with pity and regret.

Now, listen to Jem's '24 hours' while thinking about Hetaoni. Just think about how Italy knows he has to sacrifice himself to save the others. Think about how he started losing his memory of them.

Now, another Hetaoni. The Used's 'The Bird and the Worm' more song's fitting Italy. Think about how he had to keep all of this to himself. About how he hated himself for being a coward. About how he watched them all die, REPEATEDLY.

Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years'. Listen to this while Imagining Chibitalia saying goodbye to Holy Rome. Then as he waits for years, hoping for him to come back. Then he becomes friends with Germany, because he reminds Italy of Holy Rome. And eventually he realizes Germany IS Holy Rome, but doesn't say anything, scared of Germany's reaction. So he Italy just loves Germany from afar.

Watch this. (If you highlight and click search web, it should pop up)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFMB_65-aMA

Think about how the reason people ship Canada and Prussia is that they're both forgotten.

Prussia dying. Germany crying. Sobbing. Italy trying to comfort him. It doesn't work, and Germany locks himself in his room, drinking himself half to death.

Canada trying to commit suicide. He's barely stopped by America, and they fight. America not leaving his side, and they both are crying and hugging afterwards.

FEELS.