✨✨RANDOMTALIA✨✨

*squeals* ONE HUNDRED CHAPTERS GUYS!! So, Ima try to give all you guys what you want. *determined face* Because of this...it's gonna be random. So I give this chapter the name that caused all of this. I give you........
✨RANDOMTALIA ✨

First off. Before we get into the story. Here you go, Florensesa_Vargas_ this is the fan characters I could find. I do not own any of them, and, yeah. Disclaimer. At least, character wise.

Macedonia:
マケドニア
Name: Republic of Macedonia (Република Македонија, Republika MakedoniJa)
Human Name: Alexander Marinos (アレクサンダー•マリノ, Arekusandā Marino)
Alternate Spellings: Aleksandar, Alexandros
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Birthday: September 8
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 175cm (5'10")

Attributes:
Appearance:
Macedonia has shoulder-length dark brown hair and stubble on his chin, green eyes, and has a Mediterranean skin tone. He wears a tan jacket, with black pants and a metallic gold t-shirt, as well as a pair of boots. He was supposed to inherit his mother's hoplon shield, but it was stolen by Greece. He also has an ahoge, which is his sensitive spot.

Croatia
クロアチア
Name: Republic of Croatia (Republika Hrvatska)
Human Name: Patricija Horvat (パトリシア•ホルバート, Patorishia Horubāto)
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Birthday: October 08
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Amber
Height: 162.5cm (5'5")

Attributes:
Appearance:
She has shoulder-length brown hair and amber eyes. She also has a Mediterranean skin tone and a scar on her hand from a close encounter with Turkey. She wears a brown jacket, white shorts, and a white t-shirt, and a gold cross around her neck. She wears the hooded part of a Dalmatian folk dress that she ties into a sort of bandana around her head.

Slovenia
スロベニア
Name: Republic of Slovenia (Republika Slovenija)
Human Name: Cecilija Broz (セシリア•ブロズ, Seshiria Burozu)
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Birthday: October 29
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 145cm (4'10")

Attributes:
Appearance:
Slovenia has long blonde hair tied into a ponytail and blue eyes. She wears a blue blouse and skirt, a white jacket, red neckerchief, knee-high socks and a pair of black Mary Jane shoes. She carries around a manual on how to repair cars. She keeps her ponytail tied with a red ribbon.

I'm sorry, I know that wasn't a lot. They are surprisingly hard to find. At least for me, they were. But that's mainly do to the fact of blocked websites, and such.

Next! @otaku_fangirl888 and Trainer_Anna You guys wanted the German Sparkle party. Well. Uh...this is a little difficult, as I hardly know what a party's like, and could find no apt description of said Sparkle Party. So, I based it off of a little short VeFeliciano wrote for me. Not perfect, but, hey. I tried!

Prussia: *drags reluctant Canada to Germany's house*
Prussia: *bangs on Germany's door* BRUDER, OPEN ZHE DOOR!
Germany: *cracks open door* Vhat is it, Prussia?
Prussia: *holds up beer with the hand that doesn't have a death grip on Canada* Ich brought beer!
Germany: *let's them in*

(Spongebob Narrator Voice) One hour later

Italy: *decides it the PERFECT time to visit Germany*
Italy: *knocks on Germany's door* Doitsu, Doitsu!
Germany: *flings open door. Is EXTREMELY DRUNK* Ahhh, *hiccup* Italy! Zhere you are!
Italy: *getting scared* G-Germany?
Germany: *drags Italy into the darkness called German Sparkle Party* Join the sparkles...
Italy: GERMANY....!!! No!

~~Fifteen years later~~

Germany and Italy: *sitting with children* And that's where you came from.
GerIta Children: 0.o *traumatized*

You guys will get your fanfics. I'll be working on them. You know, a few times, I considered waiting until Christmas to post this. To make it another one of your presents. But sense I have a tendency to update as often as I do, I decided against it. THANK YOU GUYS, FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME.