Chapter 52: First Day Together

Melody's POV•

{Your clothes with the snowflake necklace instead;}

After everything, Phineas already felt a lot better in a day so he was discharge today

After everything, Phineas already felt a lot better in a day so he was discharge today. I was surprised that quick, but at the same time, I was happy... he and I are a thing now. I finally did it.

"I was still wearing the necklace after 14 years, Phine..."

"I'm glad your still wearing it... I thought you will throw it away..."

"Throw it away? Why would I do that?! Like you said that day... It will remind me how special I am for you...."

"And you are correct! Your the only one who makes me go crazy every singly day! I don't know how to react if I lost you again..." he swore before I chuckle at his caring actions.

"And since we are finally official, what do you wanna do today?" He added as he walk around with me at the park as he twisted our hands together.

"Do you wanna finish that auto tennis bots you were trying to hide from me?" I ask.

"I'm sliding all my invention for now. I want to spend our first day together!" He exclaim as I chuckle. At that cue, the bracelet turn pink and yellow.

"What about Izzy? You think she will be okay?" I ask nervously.

"Her threats won't bother you anymore. She knew that my friendship with her is the only thing she have. Whether she hates you, she has to accept the fact we're together..."

"It's not what Izzy's threats scared me... It's Harmony's threats... You finally knew that I was your best friend all along and Icy Flare in one body, yet you didn't look so surprise... I just wish people's reaction can be the same as yours..." I whisper in his ear.

Amira can be anywhere right now...

"Don't worry~ Ferb's on it..." he comforted before I sigh and look down. "Hmmm... how about we clear your mind for a while at the carnival. Sounds good?" He whisper back before I slowly nod.

Once we reach the carnival, we both walk around and start looking for a game to play.

"I was actually surprised that you felt better in one day..." I started before I heard him chuckle.

"I told you... Just a single visit from you and I will feel all better... Your my only medicine Melody..." he said and of course I blush.

"I didn't know you can flirt~" I smirk as I boop his nose that made him turn red, realizing he got caught.

"I was messing with ya, but it's true, babe..."

His words made me smirk before I pull him at one of the arcades.  "Work on your nicknames next time, my sweet chip~ I always wanted to have those with me..." I told him as I point a stuff blue dolphin.