Chapter 29: You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart

•Melody's POV• ~The Next Day~

I woke up and change into another different clothes. I didn't recognize I have so many beautiful outfits and since I'm for a walk around town with Vanessa and the Love Handel, I pick something more casual than yesterday.

 I didn't recognize I have so many beautiful outfits and since I'm for a walk around town with Vanessa and the Love Handel, I pick something more casual than yesterday

I tie my hair into my usual ponytail {from the book cover} and wear my icy blue bow as always.

Once I got outside the building, Vanessa and the others are already waiting.

"Melody, hun, you look fabulous!" Bobby was the first one to compliment before I thank him.

"How about you became a model this time?!" He added before Vanessa cut in.

"And let the guys check her out? No thanks..." she complain before I laugh.

"Don't worry too much! I can be her designer! I do have lots of ideas when it comes to fashion!"

"I thought your a hairstyler from your barber shop?" Sherman ask.

"I was! Can't a guy design too?" He complain, acting offended.

"I'll think about that..." I saidl

"Ok, you two. Cut that out and let's enjoy the morning walk, shall we?" Danny announce before he shpw his guitar.

"You guys brought instruments while we walk?" I ask weirdly.

"We guys love music, remember? There's always a music number coming from us every morning..." he explain.

"Don't you run when fans chase you?" Vanessa ask.

"Our fans are use to us and since they respect our personal space, they let us enjoy ourselves..." Bobby said.

"Agree. Plus, we always perform from every event and concerts..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"So what's the plan to get your lost memories back 6 years ago?" Sherman ask.

"Dr.D said it's permanently erase, but I'm not giving up so easily. So I decided to go to the places where me and Phineas use to make those wonderful moments..." I explain.

"My dad is still your dad, sis... He kept you after your real mom throw you out with your brothers..."

"If he could've been honest and care a lot during these pass years, I could still treat him like a dad..."

Once we reach the park, I try to remember something, but I still got nothing.

"This is never gonna work, popstar... You can't just look around and try to remember your blurred past..." Danny said.

"Do you have better ideas?" I ask in sarcasm before Bobby snap his finger like he got an idea.

"How about you tell us one of your most favorite song and we will sing it?" He suggest.