Chapter 54: Reversing Back To Single

•Gretchen's POV•

Weeks passed and chief was really looking miserable because of her jealousy towards Phineas and Melody. We try to help her, but she push us away every single time.

Phineas ask me once if she is okay and I said, "She wants you! She likes you idiot!"

"Gretchen, how many times do I have to tell you? I made my decision... I just want her old sweet self back and accept that I love Melody..." That's his answer every time we tell him what Isabella's doing.

Right now, we are here at Isabella Mexican Jewish Cafe with his home, doing nothing but relax ourselves without Addyson. But the truth, we are trying to come up with a plan to get Phineas and Isabella without that blondie two eyed freak!!!

"Ginger, are you texting Baljeet again?" Holly ask as she drink her juice while watching Ginger not giving her a glance.

"Yeah. We're odds deciding what movie to see later. He wants to go one of that planet and I want to see the one with that guy..." she complain.

"Well don't fight about it. Just reverse your conversation..." Milly said before us girls look at her confuse.

"Reverse the-what?" I ask.

She just sigh before she grab a drink. "Ok ladies, try reversing the words you said that cause the argument, but go to the part where you can outsmart him and make him speechless. The argument is over and he knows your right and start apologizing for being a jerk..." she explain.

"Hey guys! Foods up!" Isabella appear as she put the dishes at our table.

"Still thinking about Phineas?" I ask before her smile got replace with an annoyed look.

"Yeah. Melody doesn't deserve him at all... What's worst is that Phineas feel the same with her..." she growl before she heard the phone ring.

"I got it mom! Anyway, bye girls!" She added before she answer the phone after she left.

"Hey guys! Baljeet agreed to my movie! He even send me a kiss emoji!" Ginger exclaim.

"Cool!"

"Where is Baljeet anyway?" I ask.

"Oh he's over at Phineas'..." Ginger siad bluntly before we sigh in unison while repeating his name.

"It's so unfair that Isabella and Phineas never got together..." I said as I clasp my hands.

"Yeah! I always thought they were meant for each other..." Holly joined in.

"Look at her... she doesn't have time to reverse the conversarion when she and Phineas' fight began..." Molly complain.

"There must be a way for them to end up instead of that Melody girl!"

"How about we spread false informations of Melody sleeping with another guy?" Ginger suggested.

"Negative. Phineas knew Melody's innocence too well. She never slept with anyone besides him or her brothers... Even Ferb knows..."

"How about trash talking her?"

"Lame..."

"How about we let make her expose her deep secrets?"

"Phineas will broke our friendship for doing that..." I respond with an obvious tone before my face lit up. "I have an idea!"

"Well spill the tea then!"

"Remember that Ferb and Phineas finish building a machine today?!"

"Yeah? What about it?"