Chapter 7: A Special Fan

•Lilian's POV•

Shivers start taking over me when I stood still in Phineas' room. I need to remember all the words I need to say. I have to be a friend to him this time. I just hope he won't shut me out. I was about to knock on the door until I heard a voice from his room.

"Just leave... I don't need anyone right now..." It was Phineas and he is angry. At the same time, frustrated and sad were mix in his tone. I heard him sigh someone start twisting the door knob. I stay calm and hid behind an old grandfather woodclock.

When he/she got out from his room, it was Isabella and she doesn't look happy. "This is all Lilian's fault. If she had move, Phineas won't be like this. She is certainly a bitch..." she murmured to herself in pissed before left.

Once she is out sight, I felt something that I always felt back home in my chest...

Hate...

I'm always the blame for everything. Should I go in? Isabella's words keep ringing on my head that cause me to loose my confidence. Maybe tomorrow... I took a quick peek in his room to see him looking upset as he hold a picture frame of his and a girl beside her.

"Why does it have to be you... Why not me instead..." he said to himself before a tears dropped from his eyes. "I love you so m-much... And yet, you left me..." he added as he start sobbing inside his room.

I just look down and secretly close the door. He like someone else? So it's neither Isabella, nor I can win him... Since his heart already belongs to that girl... He is so heartbroken... and soon to be Isabella when she found out about this...

I went back downstairs, greeted by Lawrence and Linda. "Your back!!! How was tour conversation with Candace and Jeremy?..." Linda ask. "Great..." I simply answered as I look down.

"Is there something wrong?" Lawrence ask.

"N-Nothing... I-I'm fine..." I lied... and the word 'fine' made me sick. I hate when it comes to things like this. I know it's already passed lunch time, but everyone is not in a good mood today. Especially Phineas. So I left. All this happens because of one simple mistake I made.

This is why I don't like socializing... This is why I don't want to get close to anyone... At the end, I always cause trouble... I made fun hard for them just by being clumsy... Everything that is happening is my fault... Why did I ever think to come here in Danville when I can only cause destruction...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I open the door, I heard a crash inside. I barged in to see dad tied in a chair while there's mess everywhere. Again. I just frown and cross my arms at him. Even Vanessa is here.

"Again?" Vanessa said in sarcasm and he only give us a nervous smile. This is not going to end well so I interrupt them "Vanessa, do you already have a date for tomorrow night's 'Royal Night'?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. About that. I thought it would be Monty, but it was actually Ferb..." she answer. "How about you? Do you have a date?..." she ask with a smirk but I shake my head in no. "I wish, but I got no one. I was planning to ask this guys out but someone already ask him out..."

"Well that's a bummer..."

"And I really want to go and experience this 'prom'..."

"Who says you can't? I will pick up Ferb for it. Wanna come along? Maybe you can ask that guy of yours for a dance..."

"Thanks Nessa. I'm really looking forward it, but I need to handle something first..."

"I'm listening..."