Chapter 17: Is Their Day Really 'Fun'?

•Author's POV•

After Lilian left, Phineas and the others finally found Atlantis, where they saw the real mermaids swimming around with their beautiful tails.

"Oh girls, look!!! It's Phineas and Ferb!!!" A girl with a aqueaky voice announce before all the mermaids gathered.

"You grew cuter than before, kid!"

"Have you already found the girl of your dreams?!"

"Where's the new girl your talking about?!"

The questions made him winced and just shake his head with a small smile.

"Really?... Well that's a bummer... Can we see her picture?" One mermaid ask with a pink and orange tail mic together.

"Sure, Pearl..." he said before Irving give the picture.

"Wow, she is so cute and pretty!!!"

"Her eyes look magical~"

"Her hair looks so smooth. I wanna touch it!"

All the mermaids keep complimenting until it suddenly went dark. "Wait-what's going on?" Phineas ask as everyone look above.

"Let's check it out. Emerald, protect the others, ok?" Pearl demaded and grab both Phineas and Ferb's arms before lifting them out as the others follow.

"A s-storm?! A-Again?!?" She scream in panic as she watch dark clouds circling around Danville.

"Wait-what do you mean again?" He ask.

"The same storm 5 days ago... You and the others have to leave now..."

"What? That doesn't make any sense..."

"Your too oblivious to know... Ruby will guide you along the way..." she said before she dive back down.

All the mermaids return back from their homes before everyone went back from the marine.

As Ferb drive, the others already change except Phineas. He was thinking about his argument with you and he was really getting frustrated in it.

"Why would you do that?!?"

"You are loosing gas!!! If I didn't do anything, you'll die!!!"

"Then you sould've let Saphire help us!!!"

"Her friends/sisters are also in danger!! You should thank me because I save your life!!!"

"The heck?!? Then you should've put the suit instead of your stupid fake tail!!! Why won't you just be careful?!?"

"I didn't know!!! No one knew that there's a robotic shark in the middle of the ocean!!! Also, it wasn't my fault!!!"

"Of course it is!!! It's just a costume!!! Your not a mermaid!!! You could've been killed as well you idiot!!!"

"I only did that because I don't want you to loose air!!! And even if didn't, one of the Fireside Girls will still give you a CPR and you know that they will kiss you too. Ain't you gonna thank me for saving your life?!?"

"After you put everyone's lives in danger?! No, I had enough..."

"What?!?"

"I'm going insane because of you!!!"

"Excuse you!!! It doesn't mean I'm new here in Danville, you start making me look pathetic in front of everyone!!!"

"What are you talking about?!? I barely have fun when you keep falling into your insecurities!!! You keep risking your life every single day and it's making me go crazy!!! I can't have fun when you are always in peril!!!"

While he was thinking, Isabella came next to him. "Hey, Phineas? Do you want some sundae? Adyson was making some for everyone..." she said.

"I'm actually feel cold. Maybe next time..."

"C'mon Phineas. Don't let your little argument with Lilian make you feel gloomy~" she comforted but it didn't help.

"Say aaah~" she sang as she put a spoon of ice cream in front of my face. I only raise my eyebrow at her before I grab the spoon and taste it by myself.

"Strawberry? Don't you have any chocolate? Also, it kinda too sweet for me..." Said Phineas.

"Do you want more?! I can get you some. I'll be right back!" Said Isabella.

"No, wait, wait!" He scream, but Isabella was no longer in sight.

He just sigh before he look outside, hearing the thunderstorm again that made the creatures flinch and hide. If only he could turn back time to fix his mistakes, but it will only destroy his future if he did...

I wish I could say sorry... I didn't mean to shout her out, but I was scared of loosing her like Lily... They are both the same and I'm not gonna let that happen again... I promise Lilian to feel love, but I just made it worse for her... What kind of a friend am I?...

He thought before he sigh once again.

•Lilian's POV•

I was in my room making songs in my desk until I suddenly rememeber our fight,

"You are loosing gas!!! If I didn't do anything, you'll die!!!"

"Then you sould've let Saphire help us!!!"

"Her friends/sisters are also in danger!! You should thank me because I save your life!!!"

"The heck?!? Then you should've put the suit instead of your stupid fake tail!!! Why won't you just be careful?!?"

"It wasn't my fault!!!"

"Of course it is!!! It's just a costume!!! Your not a mermaid!!! You could've been killed as well you idiot!!!"

"I only did that because I don't want you to loose air!!! And even if I didn't, one of the Fireside Girls will still give you a CPR and you know that they will kiss you too. Ain't you gonna thank me for saving your life?!?"

"After you put everyone's lives in danger?! No, I had enough..."

"I'm going insane because of you!!!"

"Excuse you!!! It doesn't mean I'm new here in Danville, you start making me look pathetic in front of everyone!!!"

"What are you talking about?!? I barely have fun when you keep falling into your insecurities!!! You keep risking your life every single day and it's making me go crazy!!! I can't have fun when you are always in peril!!!"

I winced at the flashback before I accidentally rip my notebook. "Ah shit..." I cursed to myself before I fix the notebook he gave me. I hope they have fun in the storm...

Should I go tomorrow?...

I only look outside the building to see couple from their houses together. I wish he could forgive me... I can't stay mad at him forever...

I sigh before I bang my head at the desk.

I need him right now... I have a concert the next day after tomorrow and I still need to do the music...