Chapter 10: Unexpected

•Perry's POV•

Come on, P!!! Think a way out you fool!!!" I scold myself as I try to bust my way out.

"Go and do anything stupid, Perry the Platypus but you are temporarily trapped!!! Now be a good platypus and let me get ready for my night!!!" Said Doofenshmirtz before he left.

I look outside the capsule to see the escape button above the top cap. I wish I could reach it, but this glowing green forcefield won't even let my arm get through.

I tried to check something from my feodora but I got nothing to help me. I decided to call my boss, but I lost the signal. Doof got me this time. He just put a no signal mode.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I AM trapped... I thought before I sigh in defeat fell on my knees. I can't believe he outsmart me- Wait... I just remember...

Heinz said that he will bring me to watch him 'take over' the party and Monogram announce that all the agents will be there.

What if I plan for the other agents to notice me and help me escape? That will be a great plan. The only bad thing is that I have to wait until evening.

I already skipped my lunch. I can't believe I'm skipping dinner as well...

Lilian's POV•

"Wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum... Let my heart beat louder, let my heart speak louder than my head..." I finished singing with a soft ending before I blush when Phineas clapped for me.

"Your v-voice is really s-sweet..." He said before my smile dropped when I saw his tears sparkling.

I just smile before I mess his hair and said, "If it's still reminds you of her, then let's go inside, I'll get you some water to clear your mind off..." I offer before I close my notebook and both of us stood up at the same time.

We went to their kithcen and sit at the counter. He took a deep breath before he finish his glass. "Thanks Lily..." he whisper.

"No problem..." I pause as I look at my hand before I continue, "Besides, that was friends are for..."

"Yeah. And thanks for being that great friend..." he respond before he smile at me. "Anyways, aren't you gonna dress yet?" He ask.

"I wa-" LILIAN!!!" Someone screamed my name like a lightning that cause me fell on my chair. Phineas caught my arms but he fell with me and now...

"Lilian!!! I just finish a masterpiece!!! You shou-" Ginger pause as my eyes shrunk in panic and horror when I felt something soft in my lips.

Me and P-Phineas... o-n the g-ground... k-kissing...

His eyes shrunk and quickly broke apart from me, letting himself throw his own body far 2 meter apart.

"P-Phineas..." I whisper as I touch my lips. I wasn't expecting it...

I heard Phineas cursed to himself in pissed before he help me up. "I-I'm sorry..." I apologize before he stare at me and glare to Ginger.

"Don't tell me..." he said deeply before Ginger start sweating.

"D-Don't worry, Phineas!!! I didn't see anything!!!" She quickly respond before she show him how she delete the photo of us kissing.

"Please don't post it, Ginger... Or else I'll break my friendship with all of you..." he warned threateningly before he left.

I just stood there, frozen again. I wasn't happy... I was in panic mode. My crush stole my first kiss... "Soooo~ How was his lips?" Ginger teased.

I start tearing up and shake my head in no as I touch my lips.