Chapter 21: It Was Him/Her I Choose

•Lilian's POV•

I both look to Phineas and 2nd Dimension Ferb in panic. Who should I pick? Isabella will kill me if I kiss him. Phineas notice something was wrong so he smile and just nod.

At first, I didn't get it, but when he nod, it hit me that I have his permission. I nervously gulp before I walk to him and place a peck in his cheeks before I sat next to 2nd Dimension Isabella.

I'm so sure Isabella was going to explode to me right now. "Your dare is done, but I wanna know why you didn't hesitate when you kiss MY Phineas and your Ferb..." Said the other Isabella beside me.

"Well both of them only see me as a sister so they are fine with a quick peck..." I simply respond.

"And why did you kiss your Phineas instead of the other Ferb..." she ask again with a whisper in my ear.

"Because I want my double ganger to kiss him first before me..."

"Ok people. Listen up!!! There are some Norm bots outside so if someone is brave enough to fight, go outside with me to finish them!!!" The other Candace suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Yes, sir!!!" Everyone said scream except me and Phineas. He just sigh before he rub his throat as the others got up. Wanna know who just agree on that? Let me tell you. All the 2nd Dimension double gangers, Buford, Ferb and Isabella of course.

Since she wants to prove to Phineas she is tough like the other Isabella.

"Your not coming you two! Your staying put!!!" The other Candace demanded before they lock her brothers with us.

The other Phineas just scoff before we 5 round up, "I knew she won't let us... Tch, too overprotective even when we are already teens..." The other Phineas said.

"Is she always like that?" Baljeet ask.

"Not before our parents died and when Lilian's doubleganger turn wicked..." The other Phineas said.

"She just want you both to be safe. Maybe she just don't want the same thing happen to you like what happen to your mom and dad..." I comforted before they sigh and nod in understanding.

•Phineas' POV•

I glance to my doubleganger's front yard and saw our Isabella struggling. If she wants me to go and save her butt, my answer is no. I'm not in a good weather for that.

I really want to help her, but I can't even punch the wall or couch that hard.

Me, Baljeet and Lilian listen to other me and Ferb's doubleganger's cool stories about a pharmacist and their platypus. Speaking of platypus,

"Do you think our Perry is ok?" I wrote to ask Baljeet and Lilian. Both of them just shrugged. I know they are worried as well.

"I'm sure he will be. Besides, he is a se-" My double ganger was cut off by his brother covering his mouth.

"What my brother meant was he is safe and sound inside your house with your parents..."

When they mention 'parents', Lilian's smile got replace with a sad expression.

"Hey Phineas. I'm going to the kitchen clear my head for a while. Want me to get you guys something?" She ask as she stood up.

"Just some water for my throat. Thanks Lily..." I wrote to show her.

"I will take a bit while. Are you fine with that?" She ask and I just nod with a small smile before she give me her cute smile and left.

"You are so lucky, bro~" Other me mention with a smirk when I look to him confused.