Chapter 59: Finally Became Friends For Real

•Melody's POV•

After the show last, half of Danville start believing on those creature again. Mostly when they saw Icy Flare performing. I broke up with Antonio before Phineas became my official boyfriend.

I wasn't planning to hurt Antonio, but accepting him even I don't love him is not true love... I woke up from my bed and dress up. This time,

I look beside me and saw Amira left early again. She definitely know that I was Phineas' girlfriend right now, so she is planning something wicked again. I reach their backyard and wait under the tree for them like I always do.

Until I saw Izzy came inside the backyard that made me tensed up when I caught her gaze. She didn't respond and just sat next to me before I slowly turn away. That moment, awkward silence filled the backyard, but I didn't mind. "I'm sorry..." she started before I turn back to her.

"For everything I said... For everything I did..." she added.

"How should I know that you're not planning to backstabbed me..." I remind her and raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm serious this time... I really did break up with Phineas... I was just... jealous because he always spends more time with you than me..." she said before she look down.

"He just wanted me to catch-up with him after how many years apart... He didn't forget about you... He even ignore me the whole day when you build the tallest building, remember... That's why the weather went bad because he made me feel left out..." I remind her.

"I just wanted to spend the whole day with him... but when I realize I was hurting him after everything we do as couple, I knew I had to stop my childish actions... So I give him to you as my sorry..."

"That's a lot to take in..."

"I know... but I want him to be happy... Besides, he told me that if you guys not work it out, I might have a chance..." she said before I start thinking. "Is there a law forbid to have two girlfriends and one boy?" I ask.

"I heard one, but I don't know what it's called... Anyway, if it happens, we'll solve it right?"

"Yeah... So... friends?" I ask before I offer my hand. She smile and grab it, "Best Friends... or sisters..." she corrected before the boys got out. "Goodmorning guys, what'cha doin' today?" Me and Isabella said in sync.

"So you're friends now after what she did, Lily?" Phineas ask before I nod. "Melody, there's some girls wanted to apologize for reversing back in time..." Ferb mention before the other Fireside Girls show up.

"Reverse back time? What do you mean?" I ask as Phineas sat next to me. "We kinda... stole Phineas and Ferb's invention when we found out you and Phineas end up together at the future... We didn't accept the fact that he actually choose you and our chief was so miserable that time..." Ginger started.

"Because we want her to be happy... As her friends, we stole it and reverse it to the same day before the concert starts and made a plan to avoid you ending up with him..." Holly continue.

"If you changed the plot, what exactly happen..." Addyson ask curiously.

"Phineas and you met each other's gaze. That's when you kiss him and he kissed back before he collapse and was brought to the hospital. Chief was so mad at you because she thought that you're the reason why he's in that state. Unfortunately, Phineas found out when he wake up and start arguing with Izzy for almost hurting you in front of him..." Gretchen stated.

"After their argument, he confessed to you and became a couple. We also realize that even if we change what happen, he still end up choosing you..." Milly finish.