Chapter 53: Already Forgiven But Still Jealous

•Phineas' POV•

Yesterday was awesome! Except the time when people judge my beautiful flower. Man, I hate that! The next day, I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone gently shake me.

I open my eyes and met Melody's while seeing her smile. I look at her in awe, but at the same time, tiredly.

 I look at her in awe, but at the same time, tiredly

Cute.

"Lily? What are you doing here, flower?" I ask before I check the time that it was 5:10 am. "In an early morning... Seriosuly..." I finish before I yawn.

"Sorry for disturbing you nap Phinie, but I was hoping if you can show me the snowflake clip you kept while I was away? After that, I'll wait you downstairs with your parents..." She ask before I shake my head amused and let a short chuckle.

I swing over at the other side and open my wardrobe before I grab the thing she wanted and give it to her. "Why tho, girl?" I ask before she snicker.

She didn't respond as she slowly swing her hand around the clip- Wait-is she doing magic? A blue high sparkle loose glitrer dust appear and fell on the snowflake clip, making it glow slightly before she return it back.

"What did you just do?" I ask in confusion. "If something happen to me, the clip will tell you that I'm alright and alive... but if it didn't glow, it means my life is in danger. It's connected on the necklace you gave me..." she explain before I nod and added another yawn again that made her giggle.

"Sorry, Lily... I'm still tired... I mean, the sun isn't still up..." I said as I rub my left eye.

"I know... I came a little too early, but my sister said that she will go somewhere so she isn't coming today... That means I'm free away from her..."

"Well that's good news..."

"It is. Anyway, I'll wait for you two downstairs with your mom and dad... Sleep more, ok?" She said before she kiss my forehead and was about to leave, but I grab her wrist.

"How about you sleep with me?" I offer before her face turn pink.

"W-Why..." she stuttered.

"Because I want to?" I said with a duh tone, but inside I was awkward when it comes to flirting.

"But I'm not sleepy..."

"Please~"

"I guess it won't hurt a soul..." she said before she remove her shoes and sit back next to me. "Can I read instead while you sleep more?"

"Only if you would let me cuddle you..." I said with an innocent puppy tone.

"Stop making me explode with your cuteness, love..." she said before I hug her waist after sh3 grab a book in my shelf.

"I love you..." I whisper sleepily.

"Love you more~ Now sleep..." she playfully demanded before I chuckle and fall back to my slumber while she play with my hair as she read.
____________________________________________________________________________________________