Chapter 39: A Familiar Emotion or Just A Friend

Melody's POV ~The Next Day~

I keep smiling like an idiot on my mirror because of yesterday. It was amazing! Phineas and I have the best day!!! During the producing part, I sing the song while he do the music from the background.

I have to be honest, I almost melt at his talent. It's so angelic!!!

~Flashback~

Me and Phineas did the last touch in the music before we finish. The others are still outside asking the machine some questions about their soulmate so ma and Phineas have some time alone.

"I think it's done! Ready Melody?" He ask before I nod but I soon shake my head in no.

"What if they don't like it?" I ask him.

"You'll do great! You know what, let's just do a music video! Besides, this song will be popular! Expecially in Paris! It will give everyone a sign that you didn't quit as a singer!" He exclaim.

"I guess doing a music video will be a good idea..." I agreed.

"How about for designers?" I added..

"You are a genius!"

Soon, I magically teleport my disguise without Phineas noticing as I change. When I finish changing, he look surprise and saw fainted blush on his cheeks.

"Yo-You l-look p-pretty..." he stuttered, almost in the average of drooling before I laugh.

We secretly went out without the others noticing and record every part of Danville that has the same place in Paris.

After couple hours, we return back in their house breathing heavily before we both collapsed at the ground. "Complicated... yet... a... success..." I panted between my words before I changd back to my old self.

"You said it..." he said as he wipe his sweats. "Did you edit the video?" I ask. "Yup! The fabric, glitter and sparkle transitions should do the trick! And some extra editing..." he explain.

"I just hope it's enough to get popular in Paris, France..." I said nervously. "You'll be fine! All you gotta do is have fun!" He comforted before I blush. "Thanks Phineas... You really know how to cheer people up..." I said before he chuckle.

"Your welcome! Friends have each others backs..." he said before he plugged the flashdrive in the tv.

{This is just music. Please imagine the music video...}

It started walking around Danville as I look around with Phineas' blurred image so no one would stalk him while I hold his hands.

Get your sparkle on,
Show this world where you belong
All it takes is a little faith
Believe it

A transition of a blue farbic cutting before the needles start sewing the image for the next clip.

Get your sparkle on,
Listen to your heart,
And feel it beatin' strong

I stood in a fake stage that Phineas edited the background with me playing my glass guitar as I float up with the cloud.

When you're in doubt,
Glitter it out
Every time