Chapter 14: Feelings Increasing Pt.1

Lilian's POV• ~The Next Day~

I slowly open my eyes and check the time. 5:30 am... Well, my feet is still numb from all the dancing last night. 12 boys just dance with me the whole evening and I didn't even get the chance to give Phineas his snowclip back.

I decided to try something new today. I wore a simple white satin short dress and denim jacket jeans, elbow length. I also use white snickers to match my outfit. I braid my hair in one before I tied the end of my hair and clipped a daisy clip in my ponytail. Same goes near my left ear.

I look at the mirror and I look gorgeous~ I skip my way out of my room to the main room and saw dad in a bad mood. Probably what happened yesterday. "Dad, why so gloomy today?" I ask.

"Just last night. I can't believe my trapped failed!!! How did he ESCAPE?!? I've checked EVERYTHING!!!" he sweared before he bang his head on the desk.

"Well my night is worse than yours so I feel you. Whoever your nemesis is, I'm sure that you'll get him..." I said before I teleport using dad's inator. Once I reach there, I took a peek in the backyard fence and saw Phineas already up, working on another contraption.

I got confused before I check my watch and it's only 5:45 am. I quickly open the door and did Isabella's catchphrase in a different version, "Hey Phineas, how are you doin'?" I ask, but I'm not using the cute sweet tone. It's kinda childish for me.

"Oh, goodmorning Lilian!!! And I felt fine. Thanks for asking... Glad you show up!!!" He greeted with a smile before he continue working.

Lilian? Wha-

"Your early than usual. I bet Ferb is still on his bed in this time..." I mentioned.

"Oh, about that. I have 3 reasons why I woke up in the middle of an early morning. First, I don't want someone waiting. Mostly you. Second, I decided to work a bit early since I have today's idea! We are all building a flying race planes with absolute wing power!!!"

"R-Race planes? For what?"

"For the Danville to see!!! Today is Airline's Day and we are gonna make it more epic than it's already is!!!" He explain with a huge excitement from his tone.

"Then what's the third reason?..."

"To forget all the things what happened last night. Sorry I had to leave you like that, but I was not myself the whole evening... Mostly when I heard that song so I just have to go..." he simply answered as he grab his power drill.

"Hey don't sweat it. I just found the song catchy and so relatable..." I said as I sit beside him.

"It is? How come?" He ask.

"Another story for another time..." I simply respond before he nod in understanding.

"I'll give you some time. Also, cute outfit btw..."

My cheeks felt warm at the compliment before I check out his blueprint. So many different airplane designs. I wish I could learn how to drive flying and underwater vehicles some day.

"My only reminder is that we are building seven all proof and mode flying machines. Water proof, fire proof, auto mode and etc. It should be able to stay hard as a diamond once we test them out..." he suddenly explain.

"Can we add engine color mode? People love engine color mode..." I suggest before Ferb come out of the backyard, stretching his arms.

"Totally. I won't forget about those..." Phineas said before he went back to working.

"Morning Ferb!" I greeted and he only wave. "Good thing your here bro! Just 6 more planes to finish. Your up for it?". Ferb didn't answer and just grab some tools.