Chapter 31: Thaddeus and Thor Are Back Pt. 1

•Melody's POV•

I woke up from a messy hair so I start combing it once I stretch my bones. Yesterday, we have to go hom since I'm not in the mood for those. Phineas never tell me that he's been cutting and it really shatter me...

Stacy said that Candace and Jeremy forgot about the plan since they didn't know me. Amd since they don't know nothing about me, they won't start their investigation so Stacy works alone.

I check something in my closet and decided something floral, but not too much. I just realize that I have so many beautiful clothes when I always wear my idenctical outfits.

Of course, I won't forget my bow. The mint color this time. How many bows do I have exactly? Oh for crying out loud, just wear a bow. I thought before I put the mint color bow at my hair.

Well I look gorgeous~ I complimented myself when I saw how I look from the mirror

Well I look gorgeous~ I complimented myself when I saw how I look from the mirror. I told the others that we will continue the operation some other day. In the mean time, if we spot some street number #48 or any health centers, they'll check it out for me.

After I came our of my room, dad was building something again and this time, it looks something bigger. Until he notice me giving him a blunt look and was about go, "Hey sweetheart, let me explain..." he pleaded that mad me stop in my tracks.

"Don't call me sweetheart, it sickens me..." I warned him.

"I want to apologize to you about your memory and how I acted during these past years..."

"6 years..." I corrected him.

"During the past 6 years and hid it all about it, but I only did it because I don't want you to get hurt. If everyone found out you have powers, they might even stay away from you or torture you until death and I hate to see that happen..."

"And?"

"Well... I was also worried that the same thing might happen to you like what happen to your mom..."

"Why care about her when she is a slut just like my counterpart said?"

"She isn-"

"Don't even think about defending her because she left my 'real' dad over a guy like you..." I snap before I shut the door and went straight the elevator close it in time before dad hit himself at the door.

I look around to see a security camera so I look down and snap my fingers under my hair, making a butterfly sunglasses appear out of nowhere and matches my bow color. Cool...

Once I reach the exit, I look shock to see the one who is waiting.

"P-Phineas? W-What are you doing here in the m-morning? And how did you knew where I live?" I added.

"Vanessa..." he said with a 'duh' tone.

I made a facepalm for being stupid and fix my glasses, "Right! Of course you will ask Vanessa. Sorry... Anyways, what can I do for you today?" I ask.