Chapter 5: Misunderstood

•Lilian's POV•

The whole time, I made myself busy by making it warm for everyone and keep collecting broken woods to make fire. How did I do it without using anything? Another secret has to wait for the right moment.

"Phineas?" I called and he slowly look at me. "If you are freezing, come to the fireplace a bit closer to keep you warm..." I said. He just nod before I help him get up. Then I did the same to Ferb before I left, looking for something useful again.

As I explore a bit further, I saw a rusty door. I kick the door hard and it swing open, showing me a lot of useful things like fabrics and sewing machine. But the machine is all rusty and broken. Ferb DID taught me how to make another one. My only problem is the power source.

"Looks like I know what I'm gonna do tonight.." I whisper to myself.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ferb's POV•

We are still drying ourselves and I have to admit, I was almost at the average of freezing a while ago until Lilian made fire. How did she do that? We are so far from her so we didn't saw or know what she did. Because my brother felt so tired today, he fell asleep next to the firepit.

He was so close so I gently move him a bit far before Isabella break the silence, "Is it me or Lilian's presence keep bumming our fun?" She complain with slight annoyance. "Well I think she is fun to hangout with..." I defended. "Not to burst your bubble Ferb, but Isabella was right..." Gretchen joined.

"Yeah. Since she came, everything changed. She gains a lot of attention coming from you and Phineas. What about us?" Complain Buford.

"Guys, Lilian needs some attention. She has been receiving hate from Roxanne already. Don't add yourselves up..." I scolded. I became talkative when it comes to her . Not only that, I'm also growing up. I'm not that quiet like when I was 8...

"We aren't adding ourselves up. We are just telling the truth. Not only that, Phineas is always with her. Have you forgot that I still have a crush on him?!?" Isabella reminded with slight growl.

"I know that. Everyone knows except my brother, but he just want to make the new girl comfortable. She never felt love before, she's not used to things like this, she never experience the outside world. All the negative things are with her... My brother just want her to feel happy..." I explain carefully.

"Well if you are on her side, then let's make a bet!!!" Katie snapped.

Everyone look to her confused. "Katie, you can't be serious..." I said.

"Yes, yes I am. Raise your hand if Isabella will end up with Phineas..." she propose and everyone raise their hand except me and Ginger. "Ging? How about you?" Baljeet ask. "This is childish, Katie. We are not kids anymore..." she reminded.

"I thought you ship me with Phineas since kids..." Said Isabelle confused.

"Yes, yes I do, but-"

"Then raise your hand..." she cut her off, but Ginger didn't answer back and just cross her arms.

"Raise your hand if the new girl will end up with Phineas..." Gretchen proposed so me and Ginger raise ours. "What?!? I thought you will be happy that me and Phineas together!!!" Isa got mad at her before Ginger talk back,

"I do, but will Phineas be happy?!? You can't have everything you want Isabella... Last year, we spent the whole summer in Phineas's backyard helping while you are looking at him dreamingly..."

"It was part of our task!!! That's why we earn badges!!!"

"We earn badges to find something we are good at!!! I don't even know why you earn a badge when you never help us..."