Chapter 45: Is That A Hint Of Jealousy?!

•Melody's POV•

I woke up at the same time my twin did and do my morning routine.

{Mine;}

{Harmony's;}

{Harmony's;}

Amira is something

Amira is something. Why does she keeps stealing my clothes?... I thought before I put my bow and hid my snowflake necklace under my clothes. If she necessary ever steal this one, she has gone too far. I won't hesitate unleashing my emotions to steuck a lightning at her. I thought before I glare at her after she flip her hair at my face.

I want to cut her hair for that... I added in pissed before I follow her.

When we left the building and arrive to Phineas and Ferb's house, we enter at and did our chant.

"Hey Phineas, what'cha doin'?"

"Goodmorning Phineas and Ferb, how are you doin'?"

"Oh morning twins! We're fine! And... we plan to go back at the scho-"

"Hey! That's my line!" Isa cut Phineas off as she glared to 'Harmony'.

"Is it?~ Oops... my bad..." she mock in sarcasm before I hit Harmony's arm with my elbow, signing her to stop when I saw Phineas raise an eyebrow while looking at us.

"Harmony, stop it..." I whisper at her but she only roll her eues and fake a smile.

"Sorry! Not sorry..." she mumble to last part with a before Isabella growl as her hands turn to fists and turn the glare at me.

"And you! How dare you use my catchphrase in different version!" She added before I look at her upset.

"I didn't copy your catchphrase in different version, Izzy... I remember it when I was 3... I use it to greet all the people who are having a bad day. That way, I can cheer them up somehow... I even use it when my dad arrives from work and the kid at the hospital..." I explain calmly.

"Wait... the kid from the hospital?..." Phineas repeated as he look at me curiously. I bit my lips before I nod as I sat next to him, but obviously, Harmony quickly shove me away from him so I was next to Ferb now.