Chapter 43: Felt Left Out

Melody's POV•

I woke up with a smile plastered on my lips and went to a quick shower. Me and Phineas didn't get to talk much yesterday, but when we have time. He made it fun.

It's too bad Isa always pull him away from me, but why would I stop her taking Phineas away from me? That would make me feel childish. Besides, I'm not his girl... And I don't wanna force my best friend...

When I got out, my 'sister' is already dress up. "Oh hi, your up early..." I said with a force smile when I saw her with my dress again.

{Supposed to be yours;}

Dress stealer... I growl under my breath. "Yup! I can't wait to see Phineas!" She exclaim and left. I just sigh and change to another one.

Time to meet up with the others at the park

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"So you're saying that your sister is a big liar?!" Sherman said before Danny made a facepalm and respond, "For the 13th time... yes!"

"Not only she is a fake Flare, she is a fake sister as well..." Vanessa complain.

"So her real name is Amira and she was disguise as your twin who was trap inside the sewer since she was a kid?" Ferb repeated.

"Exactly, she was with Thaddeus and two more mysterious people... I think the strange girl has curly hair...."

"Curly hair? All I know is Suzy, Mandy and Holly... Strange..."

"Not only that... Amira was connected to my dad's death... She must've know something..."

"But Melody, if you force her to tell everyone the truth, her partners can make another move since they knew you found out their hideout..." Addyson remind me.

"So when will I tell them?" I ask.

"When the right time comes... You collect more evidence because finding out her identity and hideout is not enough. You need actual evidence..." Stacy reminded before I sigh.