Chapter 37: Confusing Feelings

•Perry's POV•

Melody has a twin? Well that's mind blowing... I wonder what Doofenshmirtz is doing right now... He has been awfully too quiet than before. I remove my feodora as I arrive home and saw my owner Phineas with Isabella and the twins.

"Thanks for the treat today, Phineas!" Harmony exclaim. All Phineas did was nervously laugh as he scratch the back of his neck. "Glad you did. I'm just surprise that Melody didn't ask me anything..." he said before he look at the girl she was talking about.

"My eyes didn't caught anything I need at the mall... What's important is that I had a great time enjoying the whole day talking and laughing with you..." Melody said without any hesitation, which caught Phineas surprise.

"Oh r-really? Great!" He respond. "Same with me! Thanks you for buying me three of the summer shoes collection btw! It really means a lot!" Isabella added. "We had an awesome day, Phineas... I hope we can go shopping again tomorrow!" Harmony continue.

"Maybe next time..."

"See ya tomorrow Phineas!" The three girls said in unison before they left. Melody was about to leave but she stop at the door and look one more time at my owner.

"Your really an awesome friend, Phineas... Glad you didn't freak out when you found out I'm Icy Flare..."

I knew it!

"Your welcome, Melody. I wasn't sure that you are the girl that I adore on stage at first, but because you told me the truth and how you shred Ferb's guitar... it was worth it that I idolize you..."

"So you're still gonna be my fan after this?"

"Absolutely. And I enjoy making music with you!" He added before she laugh. "I'm glad you did. Wanna make more tomorrow for my comeback?" She offer. "Wouldn't miss it..." he joke. I saw her pink cheeks glow when she smile at him before she left.

My owner really know how to catch girls' hearts that quick...

"I'm starting to think my best friend is alive... and she is with me when I see her..." I heard my owner whispered while tears of joy flew down at his cheeks as he can't stop smiling. At that cue, Ferb arrive.

"Hey Ferb! How was your check-up?" He said as he wipe his tears. Ferb didn't respond and and just give a thumbs up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

•Phineas' POV•

As the we put our pj's, we start talking about our day as Perry listen to us while he lay at my bed.

"So your saying that Vanessa broke up with Monty last week while we were gone?" I repeated before he nod.

"That means you have a chance!"

"What about Isabella and the twins?" He mention before I look at him weirdly.

"What's up with them?"

"Brother, those girls have been admiring you everyday! Have you caught a weird feeling from one of them?" He ask.

"Speaking of 'admiring', Melody told me that she was the real Icy Flare, not Harmony..."

"Oh really? What's the reason for her to come out of her shell?"

"She said that she just want to tell me because she can't stand it when she hear her sister mading things up..."

"Oh! So you trust her!"

"Not only that! I'm starting to think that my best friend is alive... I just feel it! Well... when Melody is here..."

"That's great. Anywho, do you have any feelings with Isabella or Melody?"

"How about Harmony? Ain't you gonna add her?"

"Bro, she just met you yesterday... She doesn't stand a chance... Plus, I'm making this easy for you..."

"Actually, your making it hard for me... You know I can't choose..."

"Those girls are waiting for your answer and you need a girlfriend to be there with you when girls flirt with you..."

His words got me thinking. I do need a girl, but why between Melody and Izzy? I have been crushing for Izzy when I was 14, but I still love the one who got my first kiss.

And that feeling return when I met Melody... Guess my feelings start confusing me... until an idea popped into my head.

"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do tomorrow!!!"

"You haven't answer my question yet..."

"Our machine will answer that tomorrow..."

Sorry if it's short...