Chapter 13: Prom Night Pt.3

Author's POV

When Icy Flare finish her song, her #1 fan came straight to her. "Oh, it's you again..." she spoke before bend on his level. "Thank you for making me the happiest kid here tonight!!!" The boy replied back.

"My pleasure..." she respond.

"Can I please ask for an advice?"

"Sure! Go ahead.."

"My crush said that she likes someone behind my back. What would I do to make her notice me?"

"Hmmm... how about making her happy and be there for her always..."

"What if she only likes me as a friend?..."

"So what? If you really love her, you'll stay with her side..." she finish before she stood up and look down to him.

"Ok... Thank you Miss Icy Flare!!!" He thanked before he left, leaving her laughing at the question he just ask. "Love is in the air..." she whisper before Ginger found her.

"There you are!!! I've been looking all over for you!!!" Ginger scowled with a pout.

"Sorry. Just signing autographs again..." Flare respond.

Just then, a voice from the huge speakers spoke. "Thank you everyone for coming tonight for the celebration of my success and victory as King of The City Award!!!" Roger said from the mic before everyone cheered.

"And as our tradition for the pass years, the prom choice dance shall begin!!!" He finish before everyone cheered.

"Well, the prom choice dance is starting!!! Go change and ask your crush for a dance!!!" She squeal in excitement. Lilian just chuckle and was about to grab her clothes until a green lazer almost hit her.

Good thing she and Ginger move away just in time. "Dad?!?" She thought before she grabbed Gingers arm and dragged her away from the hit.

"Ginger, listen to me. Go hide somewhere safe. I'll just take care of something..."

"Ok, but be careful!!!" Ginger warned before Lilian dodge the hit and look to Doofenshmirtz.

"Carl, have you seen Agent P?" Monogram ask as he watch the other agents. "No sign of him, sir... Do you think he's ok?" Carl ask this time.

"I'm not sure... Agent M!!!" The major called a monkey wearing a feodora before he drop his juice and walk to him.

"Check out the place if you can find, Agent P..." he ordered.

"Oh ooh ah Ah!!" The monkey respond before he left.

Meanwhile with Perry, he is almost suffocating inside since no air ever slide inside the specimen. He bang the glass one more time using a hard punch, but it only electrilize him...again...

"Now watch me as I shoot Roger..." Doofenshmirtz mention before he point his inator to his brother who is looking around for the prom royals as everyone put their name and picture in a paper.

He snicker before a green lazer shoot straight to his brother. "Let the prom choice begin!!!" Roger announce before Love Handel start singing their love song musics.

"Now that's done. Where is my beautiful queen..." Heinz ask himself as he look around. It took him minutes and Roger still hadn't choose until he spot Icy Flare running. "Got ya..."

Perry's eyes shrunk and try to keep his vision clear.

Lilian's POV

I look up and saw a pharmacist pointing an inator at me. "Your mine now!!!" He said before the inator hit me. I gasp and dodge it by doing a back flip and land on my feet. He was about to hit me again until... animals start attacking him? I raise my eyebrow at them but the snail got him good.