Chapter 12: Prom Night Pt.2

Author's POV•

"Yes!!! The day I will rule Danville!!! The day my brother will bow down to me and kiss my shoes!!! The day- ok, I got nothing, but this will be the best prom year of my life!!!" Doofenshmirtz exclaimed as he went inside and hid Perry behihd the huge flower vase.

"Wish me luck, Perry The Platypus!!!" He added before he left his nemesis. Once he is out sight, Perry start getting the agents attention. Since they are too busy having fun, they didn't notice Perry trapped.

He just growl before he use his wrist watch and try to get their attention.

Meanwhile with Phineas, they soon stopped in front of door. Both of them hop out at the same time before Phineas use his pendrive to make it disappear. "Nice outfit, btw!!!" Isabella complimented. "Thanks..." he simply answered before they walk in.

Followed by the Fireside Girls except Ginger. "Hey nerd, where's your girlfriend?" Buford ask as him and Baljeet stand outside.

"She told me to wait here since she will pick someone or something..."

"Let me guess, her huge make up kit?! Hahahahah!!!!"

After Buford said that, Ginger stopped in front of them just in time with a girl behind her. She did the same thing Phineas did from the pendrive before they walk to the two boys.

"So that's your boyfriend?..." Lilian disguise as Icy Flare ask with a different tone from her voice so no one would suspect a thing.

"More like a jackpot..." Buford take it back and formed a nervous smile.

"Wait... Your the girl who sing at the mall once and became famous 4 days ago!!!" Baljeet mention as his jaw drop.

"That's me! See you inside, darlings... I already have tons of autographs to sign. Toodles~" she said before she wink and left for the red carpet show.

"She IS awesome!!!" Budord added.

•Lilian's POV•

If I'm going to make the crowd gone wild, I need to make a best entrance. Maybe my little secret won't hurt... I thought with a smirk before I designed my hoverboard. I colored it ice blue with ice and snowflakes as designs. Instead of fire, it's cold winter smoke.

"And now that everyone's waiting for, the unexpected girl and our famous snow queen !!! MISS ICY FLARE!!!" The reporters scream my name excitedly in unison before a cold wind pass through them.

"Brrruhh... that's cold..." one person said before I drove my board and stopped their just in time, making a triple arabian flip and results to surprise the crowd.

"The temperature tonight is just purrrfect..." I whisper before the crowd had gone insane.

"Awesome!!!"

"She is so cool!!!"

"I love her hair!!!"

"The outfit looks so expensive!!!"

Compliments start filling the atmosphere as I walk down the carpet like a model. Until one reporter stopped me,

"Excuse me Miss Icy Flare, but love the looks you have tonight! We've also heard that you will be performing a new song tonight after Love Handel. Care to share what inspires you?!" She ask, follow by more questions.

I just smirk before I simply answer, "Hmmm... let me think..." I pause.

"The Cold Will Rise Tonight..."

After that, the people start trying to touch me before I went in, greeted by the Love Handel. "Love the line, Lilian~ You just beat the famous celebrity record!!!" Said Sherman.