Chapter 6: Who Is Lily?

•Author's POV•

Phineas keep hearing noises until he stopped in front of an old door. He is a curious person so she he tried opening it, but it won't budge. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He whisper as he knock on the door and try to break the door down.

Meanwhile with Lilian, she heard a male voice twisting the knob as he kept knocking. "P-Phineas?" She whisper before she rub her red eyes from crying and scream at the door. "Phineas, it's me Lilian..." she added

"Lilian?! What are you doing there?!?" He ask from the other side.

"I was about to go to sleep until a strong wind enter the room and trapped me.." she lied. Isabella already hate her, she doesn't want it to get worse.

"Wha- Hold on... Just step away from the door..." he order and of course she followed. Phineas saw a brick on the ground and grab it. He throw it as hard as he can before the door made a small hole then broke down to pieces.

"You ok?" He ask. The girl just nod before she suddenly clasped herself in his arms. "I thought no one is gonna hear me... I thought I will be stuck there all night..." she stutter. "Why didn't you break the door like the last time instead?" He ask confusedly as he slowly pull away from her embrace

"I was tired from sewing everyone's pajamas... I don't want anyone to get sick...And I don't have enough force to knock it down..." she mention but Phineas only shake his head amused. "Don't blame everything on yourself... Now come on and sleep with everyone else..." he said as he slowly grabbed her left arm and walk her back to gang.

"Why didn't you make yourself one too?" He added as he realize that she was still wearing her clothes. "I ran out of fabric..." she simply answered. "Well it's the middle of the night so go to sleep... Also... sweet dreams..." he reminded before he receive a nod and went back to his slumber.

She sigh in relief before he use something to clean and dry everyone's clothes. Everyone might be against her, but she still remain selfless to herself. She can't sleep because of the scene back there so she keep everyone warm all night and keep the fire on.

~Time Skip, Lilian's POV~

When I woke up, it's still dark outside but the rain storm had stop. I stood up from the hard ground and look at the window, seeing the sky rose-pink light of dawn while the birds chirp outside. Another new day... The trees are all looking fresh as water droplets hit every leaf of the flowers...

I slowly open the door outside to hear the kids driving their bikes around the city in the morning while they laugh together. No car horns or motor bike noises... the kind of time I love the most... I wish it was like this forever... I look beside me to see the park gates...

I smile and walk in there, earning a sight of animals near the small river pond for creatures. I went closer to see animals gathering together. "H-Hello?..." I greet them shyly, but they only hide away. "No no no, don't be scared. I won't hurt you..." I remind them before they slowly show up.

One of the squirrels squeaks at me, like he/she is trying to say something, "Is there something wrong?" I ask as I went closer. It was actually a female. Cool. She point something from above see a baby squirrel in a tree.

"Oh you want me to get your kid?" I made it more specific before she nod. I slowly climbed the tree and reach for the baby squirrel, but he just back away and almost fall. Good thing, I caught him in time before I saw two squirrel family together again.

I spend a little more time with the animals and they are all nice. I can't even believe a baby reindeer show up in the middle of summer too.

Author's POV, Again•