Chapter 2: Lies Never Leave

Lilian's POV•

I woke up at exactly 6 am since I have to skate a long hour to reach Phineas and Ferb's house. I took a shower and change my usual clothes before I went outside. What surprise me is dad still awake and didn't look tired. He saw me and grab my wrist all of a sudden.

"Lilian, where are you going? Why are you all dress up?"

"I'm going to my new friends' house. I woke up early since their house is across town..." I explain.

"Don't worry my little girl! Daddy have a surprise for you!!!" He said before he pull a white cover that show me an invention. "What's that?" I ask confused.

"Wha- It's my teleportation inator!!!"

"That's the machine you built all night?!"

"No. Actually, I built it before you arrive..."

"What does it do?"

"Simple! First, you type where you wanna go. Then step into the center, then after three seconds, you are in your location!!!"

"Are you sure there's no destruct buttons?"

"Positive! Although, I did put one in the inator I was about to show to my nemesis later..."

"Aww~ Thanks dad!!!"

I said before I type Phineas and Ferb's backyard. Once I stepped at the center, dad pull a lever and the machine start counting down. Once it hits zero, I found myself in front of their backyard. Dad was right, but how can I go back? Walking, I guess. I thought before I open the door from their backyard, seeing no one.

They are probably still asleep. I'm too early but I really love someplace quiet. Unfortunately, the door slide open. I look up and thought it was the boys but no.

"Oh you must be Lilian that Candace was talking about!"

"Hello, Mr.Flynn-Fletcher! Are the boys awake?"

"Not yet. I get up early to prepare everyone some breakfast!"

"Cool! Can I help?"

"Sure dear! Come in!!!"

"So... what are we making?" I ask as I put the apron he gave me. "I'm not good at cooking unlike Linda so just cereals..." he said with a sad tone. "Wait! My mom thought me how to make pancakes! I just hope I can get the correct ingredients..."

"The ingredients are in the fridge, dear! I'll just get the bowls..." he added as I rush straight to the fridge. Ok, some eggs, pancake flour-
____________________________________________________________________________________________

•Perry's POV•

I was still sleeping when all of a sudden, my watch start ringing. I quickly shut my eyes open and cover my watch. I glance at the boys and Phineas just turned a bit before he continue. I sigh in relief before I get out from his bed and went outside. I put my feodora on and slide the flower base to the left, showing a tunnel in my size.

I jumped in before the door close and arrive in my secret underground headquarters. I landed in my seat before I yawn and press the button next to me. Revealing a man with a white hair and mustache. Major Monogram.

"Sorry to wake you up early Agent P, there's news coming from Dr. Doofenshmirtz's building that he is building an unknown invention all night. We don't know what he is up to, but we know it's no good. Get to the buttom of it and stop him..." he demanded before I just rub my eyes and went in my hovercraft.

I'm tired of all this mission, but the job has to be done... I thought before I take off.
____________________________________________________________________________________________