Chapter 24: Don't Give Me The Attitude

•Phineas' POV•

"I'm not blaming you Izzy, but I sense that your lying to me..." I finish before I raise my eyebrow at her.

She gulp and was about to make another word, but I heard something explode near us that caught my attention. "Ok, who press the sparkle bomb button?" I ask before both Buford nervously laugh at me.

"Hehehe-Sorry..." They both said simultaneously before I made a facepalm.

"I'm just gonna take a shower before my allergies gets worse..." Other me who is covered in glitter, mention before he left with his Isabella. I roll my eyes before I turn back to Isabella.

"W-Well..." she started with a pause before she bit her lip.

"Isabella, we've been friends for years... Tell me the truth..." I remind her before she sigh in defeat.

"Ok, fine... I saw Lilian... I r-really want to h-help her but I was not fast enough to m-make a move... When 3 Norm bots got her, I try to follow them but I have to go because there's a tornado coming towards my d-direction..." she explain before I growl in stress.

Relax Phineas, it's not Isabella's fault so stop being suspicious and frustrated... Lilian's gonna be fine as long as you focus...

"Forget it... Go help the others..." I said before she awkwardly scratch her neck that made me confuse. "C-Can you explain me h-how?..." she ask awkwardly before I look at her in disbelief.

"Didn't you tell me that you are fast learner like Lilian and learn about this a couple years ago when we were like 8?" I ask her weirdly and in confusion.

"Well... I forgot about it... You know, since we never build small machines..." she excuse before I raise my eyebrows at her, not believing it.

"Izzy, you are a Fireside Girl. All you gotta do is open, put and close. Is it that hard?" I complain a bit in polite way. I still need to remake the healing syrup, build some extra gadgets AND make the portal back home.

"C'mon Phineas, pleeeeaaasssseee~" she ask, giving me a cute look but I'm not really in the mood and I'm positively not buying her secret charms.

"Oh for crying out loud..." I cursed, annoyed before I grab her wrist impatiently and force her to sit and listen while I explain...again.

•Melody's POV•

I was sitting in a throne while I wait for my guards. I must say, that Lilian girl looks exactly like me when I WAS innocent. I can't believe that day ever happen... Suddenly, Doofenshmirtz ruin my relaxing time.

"What do you want, Heinz..." I ask bluntly.

"Just wanna know why your doing this, my dear Ivy..." he replied before I look at him confused.

"Why do you wanna know..."

"Well, there must be something that made you turn against good!!!"

I raise my eyebrows at him while he awkwardly smile at me. "Hmmm... I'm glad to tell if you won't interrupt me..." I reminded before he nod.

~Flashback~

"Baby bro, have you seen Ferb?" I ask Phineas while I was holding a box full of pearls I found deep under the fountain. People thought it was shallow, but it was actually deep and I dive there every early morning before the people shows up.

"Oh he's inside talking to Vanessa, sissy..." he respond as he have fun hanging himself upside down in the tree.

I just chuckle before I went inside. When I'm close to the living room, I saw him talking to Vanessa. I couldn't help but eavesdrop their conversation. I don't like secrets from them... Mostly from the man I admire and like the most.