Chapter 19: Back To The 2nd Dimension

•Author's POV•

Back to Phineas, he lean in the tree as his vision starts getting blurry.  "God, what is happening to me..." he thought as he rub his eyes and try to get his vision cleared.

"Hey Phineas, what 'cha doin' today?" Isabella did her catchphrase with a cute voice.

"N-No-Nothing..."

"What?!?"

"N-Nothing..." he answer, trying to sound fine.

Suddenly, a portal appear. "Uuuhh... Phineas? Did you made a green round glowing thingy?" Baljeet ask, but the triangle head boy shake his head before Lilian barged inside just in time.

"Ferb, I need to speak to you. It's about what happe- What?!?" She suddenly scream as the other being pulled away. "W-Woah!!!" Phineas almost got suck in but she quickly move and grab his hand.

Apparently, she got suck as well befor ethe others followed.

•Lilian's POV•

I found myself getting snuck inside before the others follow. The others keep screaming except for Phineas. Suddenly, we fell on a swimming pool. Everyone got out and notice how creepy the place is.

Where exactly are we?

"Wait-this place looks familair..." Isabella started as we follow her. She soon stop from the same house.

"Look, there's Phineas and Ferb's house!!!"

When we knock on the door, it soon open, revaling a boy in our age with a triangle headed shape and looks like Phineas. Except that his a bit paler.

"Phineas?" He called when he saw Phineas.

"Huh?" Phineas look confused.

"Wait- what is she doing here?!?" He suddenly freak out when he saw me.

"Sis!!!" He called before girl wearing black and glasses came out.

She soon gasp before she point a gun at me. Ferb suddenly grab me and put me behind his back, "Calm down Candace. She is from our dimension..." he defended.

"Oh great. Your back..." she said before she pull all of us inside.

Inside, I saw more double gangers of my friends except me.

"You have some explanation right now..." the other Candace complain as he keep pointing a gun.

"C-Could you please put the gun d-down?" I ask carefully before the other Phineas grab it from his sister and throw it at the ground.

"We don't actually have some explanation since we just got suck into a gigantic portal all the way here..." Isabella explain.

"So why is that girl with you? Maybe she cause it..." The other Isabella spoke.

"Why do you hate Lilian anyway? She did nothing..." Ferb defended me again.

"Because she is Phineas' sister here in our dimension... also the villain... she is nothing like your innocent Melody..." The other Ferb spoke.

"Wait-her n-name is M-Melody..." Phinease said panic before he faint at the ground.

"Phineas!!!" The other Baljeet said before I caught his back in time. I check his head and he was really burning. "Uuummm... can I please get a warm water and some towel?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"What your saying that the Melody from your dimension is his friend and now dead until today?" The 2nd dimension Phineas corrected before everyone.

"No wonder he gets mood changes when we mention Melody..."

"She also have another name called Lily..." The other Phineas added.

"He gave me the nickname when I arrived in Danville..." I mention as Isabella took care of our Phineas.

"Well, I won't blame him. She does look like you..." The other Isabella said while I caught the other Ferb staring at me.

"So, what happen when we were gone?" Baljeet ask.

"It's simple. Our Phineas and Isabella got together and our Ferb here breaks the rule..." The 2nd Dimension Candace said.

"S-Sorry sis, b-but I l-like M-Melody..." the other Ferb mumbled.

"Ferb's doubleganger has a crush on Lilian's look alike!? What about Vanessa?!?" Isabella ask.

"Who is Vanessa? All I know is Mrs. Monogram Doofenshmirtz..." 2nd Dimension Ferb said before Ferb's eyes went wide.

"Mrs. Monogram Doofenshmirtz?" Ferb repeated a bit jealous as he broke a water glass in pissed.

"Yeah. Why?" The other Buford ask.

"I like Vanessa in my dimension... And I don't want to hear 'Monogram' on her name while I'm here..." Ferb warned before I chuckle.

"Relax... You'll win her... But how come the Ferb here breaks the rule..."

2nd D.Candace: Our Ferb here is in love with an enemy and it's one of the top rule that we can't love villains...

2nd D.Ferb: But she is my step-brother's sister before... She was really nice... I just don't know what happen why she change...

Lilian: If my brother is Phineas here, then who is Ferb to me here?

2nd D. Isabella: His step-sister and crush at the same time...

"Oh..." That's the only thing I said before I check Phineas' temperature. "

"He is really hot..." I said as I dipped my hand from the cold water.

"Of course he's hot. He is the hottest..." Isabella said.

"What I meant is his temparature... What exactly happen when I left yesterday?" I ask my dimension 'friends'.

"Well Adyson made some ice cream for everyone when you left..." Baljeet said.

That cause my eyes to widen as I grab my pendrive and check his body scan.

"A sore throat and a headache, that's why. His temperature is 104.58. Why did you let him eat ice cream in the middle of a cold storm?!?" I ask before everyone nervously look to me.

"Why do you care even you left that time?" Isabella ask as he raise an eyebrow at me. I scoff and hit the damn wall. I can't hold my anger.

"Phineas is important to me as well, Isabella. We have a small problem yesterday so I have give him space to cool down...I didn't leave him there for you to take advantage..."

2nd D. Phineas: Hey Ferb, she acts totally like her when you got sick before!!!

2nd D. Ferb: Y-Yeah... T-Totally remember that... *look down*

2nd D. Candace: Look guys, you have to go home before Melody finds out...

Lilian: But Ferb can't do it alone when his brother is not in a great conditon... Phineas needs some rest. He can't always build a machine in his state just for us to go back home that quick...

2nd D. Phineas: We can he-

2nd D. Candace: Oh no you don't!!! Your staying put!

2nd D. Phineas: Oh come on, sis!!! I'm already 17!!! I have a girlfriend too! How am I suppose to know something when I can't even touch a hammer!!!

2nd D.Candace: Fine, I'll think about it... Just don't do anything yet!!!