Chapter 48: Painful Distance

Author's POV•

Since that day, Melody start avoiding Phineas all day. At first, he thought that she is not in the mood, but after 2 days pass, it start making him worry and at the same time upset and disappointed.

•Day 1~

"Hey Lily! Me and Ferb plan to build a rocket to the moon! Wanna come?! I heard that you love stars and constallation!" He exclaim but you only give him a poker face and start writing lyrics.

•Day 2~

You are walking around the park until you scream when a strong wind pass by. "Hi
Lily! We made a bounce city at the fair, near the beach!" He mention but again you ignored him and just continue walking, pretending he is not there...

•Day 3~

"How about a mansion made out of ginger bread?!"

Ignore...

•Day 4~

"Making the tallest tower in the Tri-State Area until it reach Jupiter?!"

Ignore...

•Day 5~

"A seashell ship with a dolphin statue so we can check Atlantis?!"

Ignore...

•Day 6~

"How about a real life legend blaster?! I can show you a real life dinosaur and a forest phoenix!"

Ignore...

•Day 7~

"Look Lily! I'm building a large indoor slides around the city! Wanna check it out?!"

Ignore...

•Day 8~

"Hey Lily! We're going ziplining around the city with our new invention we made! Come on and have fun!"

Ignore...

•Day 9~

"L-Lily! Come on, p-please! At least agree on building the E.C.T. [Enchanted Creatures Transformation]~ Please!!!" He begged as his eyes twitch.

I-Ignore... Ignore i-it...

•Day 10~

"A t-trip to outer s-space! How about that?!"

Ignore...

•Day 11~

"H-Here's some s-spring loaded b-boots! W-Wanna try it?!"

Ignore...

•Day 12~

"How about an Ice H-House from the tip of Danville M-Mountain?! You love ice a-and snows, r-right?!"

Ignore...

•Day 13~

"Hey Lily! Today, we are b-building a mega paper a-airplane to fly around the world!"

Once again... i-ignore...

You keep ignoring him for 2 weeks and he is going crazy with it. Becuase all he can think about is why you are ignoring him, he even forgot to eat or even sleep. All that scares him is his nightmares coming back and you thinking him invisible.

~Night Time, Melody's POV~

I woke up in the middle of night all of a sudden and look around, seeing my sister still asleep. I was feeling guilty. The way he is so desperate is crashing me inside...