Chapter 51: Finally

Author's POV•

In the middle of morning, Phineas quickly woke and clasp his hands from his mouth before he throw up once he reach the bathroom. "G-Godammit  I didn't even eat much..." he complain before he throw up more as he hold his stomach.

Ferb soon woke up from the gagging noise. He run straight at the bathroom and kneeled next to his sick brother as he gently patted his back.

"Phineas, since when did you throw up?" Ferb ask in worry. "S-Since n-never... I only ate 3 s-spoons yesterday..." Phineas mention and clean his mouth with water before he splash his face.

"Are you sure you can come at the concert once afternoon strike?" The silent boy ask before his brother stop and look at the mirror. "I will and hope to see M-Melody..." he respond before Ferb flash the toilet for him.

"Do you feel resting more?" He ask before he heard a groan as a response. "Ferb, we are already 17. We can take care of ourselves..." Phineas mention.

"Your right, but you are being careless just because she ignore you for 2 weeks... You said you have feelings for Izzy... So why are you so hurt?..." Ferb shot back which cause his brother to went quiet and just return to their shared-room.

"If only he understand... but he has a point... why do I feel so hurt... she just ignore me... not a big d-deal..." Phineas said to himself as Perry listen to him.

"Maybe I should just stop this acts, Perry... Besides, she's just a friend..." he added before Perry made a chatter and stay close to his owner.

"Kkkrrrr... [Your just confuse as your feelings, Phineas... It's not your fault why you get hurt...]
____________________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up late from crying all night because Vanessa knew how much you miss Phineas. But she don't understand why you can't go near him. You look next to your sister to see that she already left.

You just sigh and went to do a quick shower. You wonder who was the mysterious person you saw from the sewer talking to Amira and Thaddeus. It was your problem yesterday as well.

You wanna start looking for a way to help your sister escape too. So you got three problems;

1. Plan to help Harmony escape without the security camera's noticing.
2. Finding a way to get a chance with Phineas.
3. Your secrets that Amira holds from the record.

After you finish, you dry your hair and change to this;

This is so comfy~ You thought in wow before you skate at the main room to see dad building another machine

This is so comfy~ You thought in wow before you skate at the main room to see dad building another machine. "Dr.D, what's the inators for if you quit being evil?" You ask in confusion.

"Oh this? This is called Emotion Bracelets... it can tell anyone about your emotion! That simple!" He explain. "What for?" You ask. "Well sometimes, you wanna what people feel around you! Here's the emotions btw...