Chapter 58: Let Go - Real Feelings

•Phineas' POV•

Was I really feeling something clenching hard at my chest? I mean, I have calm down with the help of my inhaler. Why does it still hurt when I see Antonio taking advantage of Melody.

A week of practicing made me start having second thoughts if I choose the right one for me. Melody and I have most of the roles alone and Izzy is definitely getting jealous.

She demanded to switch acts with the girl, but Stacy refuse because we are already ahead... I tried talking to her, but she only talk to the others besides me... I thought that she avoided me for two weeks so Izzy and I can both say each other's feelings.

And after that, she will talk to me again so why is she still ignoring me? I'm so confused...

During the practice, Izzy have been so demanding. She ask for a water and when I came back, she was already drinking one. Not to mention after the practice, instead if resting, she pull me to the mall.

It was always the mall. I suggest her to go somewhere else, but she begged so I was defeated by her. This is not the relationship I wanted...

•Ferb's POV•

Tonight is the night we will perform since the stage is all build. Melody is the perfect fairy. Although, her twin starts to act more secretive. After this play, I'll go follow her. Suddenly, Phineas interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey Ferb. I really want to talk to Lily, but she keeps avoiding me. I mean, she changed... Her hair and eyes caught me terrified. Do you know what happen to her?" He ask before I glance to Melody watching Baljeet and Ginger laughing together.

"Nothing happen, brother... I suggest you should try harder... She maybe have a reason..."I said before I walk over to Addyson. "Is the script all finish?" I ask before she nod.

"Tonight will be a great night. Especially for Phineas and Melody..." she whisper before Gretchen and the rest of the Fireside girls minus Isabella and Ginger walk to us.

"Why are you still trying? Your ship has sink and we won the bet. So why are you forcing Phineas to love that blonde freak..." Gretchen started.

"Can't you see her condition, Gretchen? She lost her spark and her color... We are not forcing Phineas either... Fix your glasses and check out Phineas. He's not smiling the whole day because his best friend try to stay away like Izzy wanted her to. That's why I made the script so they could act it and try to get along during the play..." Addyson defended.

"But why didn't you end the script with Izzy and Phineas together?!" Holly complain.

"Yeah! It suppose to be Phinabella! The ship name Phinelody is already a bleh..." Milly joined in.

"Why do you hate Melody that much? She has done nothing wrong to you!" I remind them before they scoff. "Unless... unless you did something that prevent something from happening that you don't want it to happen..." I guess in realization before they tensed up and look to each other.

"We don't know what you're talking about... We just hate Melody because she have been playing goodie-two-shoes around Phineas so he could pay attention to her and not to Izzy..." Ginger joined once she walk to us.

"For the love of- She was not stealing attention! Phineas just want to talk to her, yet you forbid her to do so! Now, you're blaming her why she was ignoring him?! You guys are sick! Get a grip!" Addyson scream at them.

The girls sure sound fishy... Since our performance is tonight, might as well force them after the show... I'm sure many kids and teenagers would come...
____________________________________________________________________________________________