Chapter 27: You What?!?

•Lilian's POV• ~The Next Day~

I kept thinking about me and Phineas' situation until I decided to stay. After I sang the song I made, I quit being a popstar as well. The media was a bit shock, but I want to get my freedom.

I grab my roller skates and helmet after I finish my breakfast and was about to leave until dad stop me.

"Lilian? Ain't you gonna use the teleportation inator I made for you?" He ask.

"About that... I decided to take a stroll around the city and skate along the way before I go to my friend's backyard..." I said. He was about to stop me, but I already left.

The town has never been peaceful and still noisy. Unlike in Roxanne... All we can hear are a wind breeze.

I went to the market and made buy a basket of berries since I never like dad's breakfast that much. All I could eat are burn food.

I check the time and it's 5:45. Phineas will wake up any minute now. I should go now before I tell them everything about Icy Flare.

~Time Skip~

I stop in front of their backyard and check the time again. Exact 6. Sweet. I thought before I open the backyard.

"Hey guys!" I said before they turn around and stare at me surprise. Baljeet, Irving and Buford are here as well.

"I came here to say sorry from how I acted yesterday. Especially for you, Phineas. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"W-What?" He said a bit surprise.

"Yes and I decided to stay here and stay friends with you! Just like you wanted me to..." I said with a smile.

"I'm s-sorry m-miss, but... w-who are you?" He carefully ask before my eyes shrunk.

"W-What..." my voice crack before I drop the basket and cover my mouth, trying to avoid making a sound.

"Hey, newbie!!! You can't just make a mess here in somebody's house!!!"Candace said out of nowhere.

"Y-You t-too?..." I said with slight panic.

"Clean up right now!!!" She added and went back inside before I yelped and fell on my knees.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I said as I pick the shattered berries at the ground.

"Here, let me help..." Phineas offer before I stare at him in upset.

"Don't you remember me? It's me Lilian. You give me a nickname c-called L-Lily... Your f-friend?" I said but he only look at me confuse.

"I'm sorry again miss, but I never give you that nickname. It only belongs to my dead friend Melody, Miss Lilian..." he corrected with slight hurt tone.

"But hey, we can be friends..." he added.

"Are you k-kidding? You made a promise to make me feel love here in Danville unlike how they treated me at Roxanne, Phineas... How come you forget what you promise?"

"I promise you something? When?" He ask.

"What?! Since the day I arrive at Danville! Jeremy and Candace introduce me to everyone!!! You can't be serious!!!" I tried to remind him until he got pull away from me before the Fireside Girls surrounded me.

"Fireside girl report, an unfamiliar girl break inside the Flynn Fletcher Family..." Gretchen said from the tree before two Fireside girls hold me down.

"Holly and Addyson? Please not you too..." I beg before they look confuse.

All of a sudden, Isabella came inside before she glare at me.