Chapter 50: Fight For The Heart

•Author's POV•

When the others found out that Phineas fainted from Ferb and Addyson's news, they rush to his room to see him in his bed unconscious as the doctor check him.

"How is he, doc?" Linda ask worriedly.

"This is my first time giving a famous popular kid a check up-"

"Wait-his popular?!"

"Around the globe, yes... Anyways, he will be fine as long he eat and sleep in the right time. He needs a lot of rest and mostly water. During in my test, I can see how hurt he was, not physically... but mentally... and emotionally... Did something happen that made him act different?"

"This is the 2nd time, doc... The 1st break down was when he was 12... The time he lost his best friend... it took him 5 months before he went back to normal... This time is when our new friend start ignoring him for 2 weeks..." Addyson explained before the doctor look at his patient, spotting the album Phineas was holding all along.

"Can you show me a picture of his best friend and the new friend?" He ask before Ferb show two photos with names.

"His best friend was at the left on her 10th birthday and our new friend at the right from the Prom Night last month

"His best friend was at the left on her 10th birthday and our new friend at the right from the Prom Night last month... Her name was Lilian before it change... Both have the same 'Lily' nickname... I photo shop them to compare their image..." Ferb mention before the doctor's eyes widen.

"Unbelievable... The same patient I heard from Dr.Zayn..." he mumble before he return the photo back. "I see... Same girl, that's why... I believe that he just needs some company. I can tell that the patients has a lot of secrets... All you can do is help him open up... I'll give some medicines and pain killers for his headaches...  Make sure that the patient eat a lot and don't let him near to any sharp objects..."

"So what is his illness, doc?"

"I don't exactly have a diagnosis since his condition won't last long like the others. Just follow my instruction and he will be back in shape..."

As the doctor left, Mom started the speak, "Ok, I take it back what I said Ferb, but who is gonna stay with Phineas to make sure he is ok..."

"I will Mrs.Fletcher! I was his longest bestfriend anyway-"

"No, I will! You know, since I look like his best friend..." Harmony cut Isabella off.

"You don't even know him!" Izzy argue.

"Neither do you! Did you even know his secrets?!" The blonde girl argue back.

"This is gonna take a while..." Lawrence whisper next to his wife.

•Melody's POV•

I was at my desk, having some trouble with my song. I can't get any inspiration without Phineas. Speaking of him, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings... I just wish I can tell him. Suddenly my phone ring next to my table. I got confused before I answer it and put it on speaker.