Chapter 9: Meeting Irving

Lilian's POV•

After we finish building, every was a bit confused when Phineas made a smaller device since he usually build big and large ones but I didn't care.

"What's that?" Isabella ask until someone took a camera snapped. Phineas pause and all of us look behind to see a boy with yellow orange hair and glasses at the fence.

"Irving!!! Really?!?" Said Gretchen as he pulled that boy's ear.

"Sorry, but I'm still Phineas and Ferb's #1 fan!!!"

"ANYWAYS, since prom is tonight. I made everyone some pendrive..." as everyone grab from the basket Ferb was holding until I flinch from another flash from that 'Irving's' camera.

"Oh!!! The invention of the day!!! Eeekkk!!!"

Ok, that made me really uncomfortable. Imagine if I became famous. What if someone start stalking me. Phineas was about to explain until Irving suddenly cut him off, "Hey Phineas! Who is the new girl?!" He ask as he was about take a photo but I hid behind Ferb in panic.

"That's Lilian. We just went from a little fun this early morning a bit earlier so we can watch the sun a dawn..." Said Phineas before I scream and jump a bit higher than the last time I was introduce by Candace before Ferb caught me because of aother flash.

"New member and new friend!!!" He exclaimed while I yelped.

"Irving, just stop scaring her and listen..." Phineas warned him a bit threatenly before that Irving salute.

"As I was saying, I made a pendrive for everyone to use it for tonight. You will be using it to get all your dates and arrive in City Hall just in time..."

"But Phineas, it's just a pendrive..." Ginger reminded.

"I would lie if I said that the pendrive was not inspiration for this..."

"Really? Then what does it do?" Baljeet ask.

"When our new friend, Lily, here invented this scooters or hoverboards... I just realize that there was no parking for an Anti-Gravity Skateboards at Danville City Hall parking lot..."

"Really?! How does it work?" Isabella ask excitedly.

"Just give me a sec..." he respond back.

"I'd wait a lifetime for you..." I heard her said dreamily before Phineas look at her confused and a bit weird.

"What?" He ask bluntly and little bit confused.

"NOTHING!!!"

I just sigh before I heard Irving giggle like he was crazy. "U-Ummm..." I pause as Ferb look at me as if something was wrong. I point to Irving and he just hid me behind his back so I won't see that boy. Now back to Phineas explaining,

"In theory, this is a storage device of matter compressed, processed and organized into digital data for transport in a comfortable and portable pendriove like-device!!!"

Everyone look confused at him. Phineas just sigh in defeat like no one understand what he just said but I did so continue,

"You mean that you can put anything heavy and difficult to carry in that little pendrive? Not just heavy, but almost everything and it can hold on how much amount is?"

"Exactly!!! Finally, someone understands me!!!" He said in sarcasm before we both start laughing at his own actions.

Until Isabella spoke, "Oh yeah! I would say that..." she said, playing along with me to show off to Phineas. Also the reason both of us stopped laughing.