J & J

Jennie POV

"This movie is kinda shit..." I blurt out,  we're 3/4 of the way through the film and nothing good had happened yet. It was just boring.

Jisoo and I had the entire house to ourselves for the weekend as my dad was off on a business trip, my sister was staying with her boyfriend and my mum was mother was in Korea visiting her sick Aunty. So the pair of us had been lounging around in my house since yesterday morning.

"Yeah I agree... I'm gonna turn it off". Jisoo leans forwards and clicks the button on the remote, disrupting our cuddling position in the process. I whine a little and Jisoo looks at me with a 'bitch what?' kind of expression. "What? I thought it was boring?"

"It was but... I was comfortable!" I pout and do my best to try and win her over.

The girl sitting beside me sighs softly and leans back, wrapping her arm around my shoulder again. "You're a bit of a complainer sometimes, Miss Ruby Jane".

"Yeah well... you love me so..." I bury myself down into the couch, pulling the blanket up to my neck. When the older girl doesn't respond to my comment, and shuts her mouth tightly, I sit up to look at her. "Bitch!"

The corners of her lips fought for control over her smile, but I saw that she was entertained. My hands fly up but she catches my wrists, pulling me down ontop of her.

"I love you". Her breath tickles my face as she whispers to me.

"You better..." I pull her up by the front of her shirt, crawling into her lap and settling myself down so she is leaning back against the couch. "I love you too"

She reaches out to cup my face, but stops just before our skin makes contact. "Jendeuk! Remember when we were laying in bed the other night, and I was telling you that you reminded me of something, but I couldn't figure out what? Well, I figured it out!"

I nod slowly, not sure what to say because this is such a random topic to be brought up now. But Jisoo just pinches my cheeks with either of her hands and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Mandu".

I pull back and look at her, what I imagine to be an unamused expression plastered across my face. "You think I look like Mandu?"

She nods, a proud smirk forming across her face. "It's your cheeks. You have cute little squishy Mandu cheeks!" Jisoo pulls me back into her by the waist and cups my face, squeezing my cheeks while she laughs. I hold back the smile that's trying to break free. Her hair pools around her shoulders when she leans into me, soft and ticklish against my neck.

"Well, I don't think I look like a Mandu!" I bow my head and run my fingernails up her bare stomach, hitching her shirt up so I can touch her abs.

She sighs, not taking her eyes off of me. "Well, I think you do. And I'm the boss so I win." Her pink, heart-shaped lips come into contact with the pulse point on my neck, a shiver breaking out across my body.

"Oh. You're the boss now? Says who and since when?" I challenge.

"Me, and I decided when I realised how much of a bottom you are." I open my mouth to argue but I'm cut off by my girlfriend pulling me in so I'm pressed up against her fully, my legs straddling her waist. "Who would have thought that Jennie Kim would be such a pillow princess?"

The way her voice gets deeper and huskier when she whispers that last part in my ear, it makes my thighs clench around either side of her waist. "You think I'm a pillow princess?" I say between heavy breaths as Jisoo attaches her lips onto my neck.

"Mmhmm" she hums against my skin, my arms wrapping around her shoulders so she can kiss me easier. "My little girl."

Jisoo has learned by now that as soon as she kisses my neck, all of my resistance and argument will crumble away. After only a few delicate kisses and nibbles along my throat and collarbone, my hands and mind start to wander. All of my previous thoughts stopping in their tracks when she bites down on my skin, sucking so she's bound to leave a mark.