Patience

ROSIE POV

"Come here..." Lisa grunts out, falling back against her bed, sliding up so her head is laying on her pillows while I shut and lock her bedroom door.

I don't obey her right away. Instead, I slowly pull my jacket off, leaving Lisa to watch me as she props herself up on her elbows. Neither of us had touched one another in weeks, so we were both horny messes right now. But, it had gotten to the point where I was having dreams about Lisa nearly every night, waking up soaked through the next day and ending up just having to get off quickly in the shower.

But, seeing someone else grind themselves against what was mine? That had set me off. I couldn't fucking stand that girl anymore. Lisa is mine.

"Rosie... please". A desperate voice calls out, she had already pulled off her jacket, shirt, shorts and underwear. Leaving her laying naked on her bed waiting for me, her hair messy from the rush she was in to get undressed. "Come here."

Giving in, I peel off my clothing one by one, still teasing her, but not making it too painful because she's been waiting for this just as long as I have. Her eyes growing darker each time another piece of clothing hits the floor. With her jaw hanging open slightly, her heavy breathing and the visible wetness pooling in her panties from only watching me undress in front of her, it doesn't take me long to strip down to my own panties and crawl over to a delighted looking Lisa.

I hover over her, just close enough for her to see how ruined my underwear are, but not so close that she is able to taste me just yet. Her face is so close to her prize, her reward for being such a good girl these past weeks. The only thing withholding her from what she wants is the thin, see through fabric of my now drenched underwear.

"Take them off." Her voice is demanding, a growl erupting from her chest when I dodge her attempt to hook her arms around my thighs and pull me down onto her waiting tongue. That action makes me briefly consider just fucking myself here in this position to make the girl underneath me suffer. But, when her tongue darts out to wet her pink lips, I know I won't be able to be mean like that.

All I do is shake my head, pushing myself down closer to her face, teasing her. "You're not the one in charge here, baby. You seem to be forgetting that". I reach down and tilt her chin up with my fingers, sliding my thumb between her plump lips to keep her quiet, all the while being careful not to put any pressure on her wounds.

Lisa groans out when I push my thumb further down her throat, forcing her to suck on it. "Hmm good girl" I praise. "If you're patient, you'll get what you want...".

After a only a few seconds of Lisa sucking on my fingers, I stand quickly from the bed and take off the ruined panties before returning back to hovering over my girlfriend. Finding a comfortable position and making sure I won't hurt Lisa's stomach, I lower myself only slowly onto the eager mouth waiting to eat me out.

"Oh! God!" I moan out at first contact, feeling Lisa's hot mouth wrap around the part of me that had been itching for her touch for weeks now. "Fuck..."

Lisa wastes no time in licking my arousal up, she runs her tongue along my full length and through my slick folds, then immediately pushes her tongue right into my clenching hole. I know she's been waiting for this, waiting to taste me after 7 fucking weeks of not touching each other like this. My mind was focused on her getting better, but my body wanted to kiss and fuck her senseless.

"Lisa! Yes babygirl... eat my pussy! Fuck..." I moan out, gripping onto the headboard until my knuckles were white and my fingers ache while I rode my girlfriend's tongue. Lisa was pushing herself into me as hard and as fast as she could, desperately trying to taste all of me. Her long fingers hooked around my thighs, holding me in place with a grip so hard I'm sure it's going to bruise.