Dinner Date

ROSIE POV

Three knocks on my apartment door told me that Lisa was here. I've been excited since our call last night for tonight. It was the first time that Lisa would be sleeping over in my apartment and I had been jittery about all day. Of course, we had slept together in the same bed back at the beach house, but tonight she would be sleeping in my bed, using my shower, wearing my clothes.

I cover the saucepan with the lid and run to answer the door so I don't keep her waiting for too long. I open the door and holy shit. The sight that greets me makes my stomach twist up and my breath hitch in my throat.

Lisa is wearing denim coloured skinny jeans, combat boots, a simple plain black tank top and a cap. And my god, she looks so hot. Her style is always so Lisa and at this point, I am convinced that only she can pull it off.

 Her style is always so Lisa and at this point, I am convinced that only she can pull it off

"Hey! Come in" I step aside to let her walk through the doorway. She did what I said and didn't bring much for a sleepover, just a small over the shoulder bag. "Uh, just chuck your stuff on the couch, I just have to put dinner in these bowls then we should be good to go. Did you want to eat at the table or on the floor in the living room?"

She shrugs. "I don't mind, anywhere is fine. It smells amazing." While saying the last word she pulls me towards her by the wrists and places my arms around her own neck, until her front was pressed against mine and our noses were nearly touching. "You look hot tonight."

I feel the blush creep up into my cheeks and I break our eye contact. "Me? Look at you! That tank top is doing us all favours". I unlatch my hands from around her neck and run my fingers along the straps of her top, pulling at them slightly.

A subtle lip bite from Lisa encourages me to lean in for a kiss, but this time is different to all of our other ones so far, because rather than leaning into her lips, I dodge her face and place my kiss right on her collarbone. I leave a trail of sloppy but controlled kisses up her neck until I find a point just below her ear and suck gently.

The low moan that Lisa lets out makes my heart increase its pace. I pull her body impossibly close and suck on her neck harder. She cranes her neck to the side and I am granted more access to her perfect skin. I reach one hand up and grip her chin lightly with my fingers, tilting it slightly upwards so I could kiss along her jaw. Just as I was about to finally taste her lips, I smell something burning.

"Fuck! The rice!" I push her away slightly and run back to the kitchen, steam covering the place. Whipping out a tea towel from the bottom cupboard I remove the rice tray from the cooker and the frying pan off of the heat. Thank god nothing was burnt too bad.

"Yes, fuck the rice and come back here!" I hear Lisa say as she follows me into the kitchen at a much slower pace. Her neck is red turning slightly purple where I was sucking on it and I just know that it's going to turn into a hickey. She is panting lightly, her chest is heaving up and down and my eyes are kinda glued to the way her boobs were moving along with her breathing.