Five More Minutes

[M] Kinda...

We woke up in pretty much the exact same position we fell asleep in. I was cuddled into Rosie's side, her arms around my waist, and our legs tangled. The only difference was that the hand that was on my stomach when we went to bed, has 'somehow' slid its way up under my shirt and is probably 2 millimeters away from my nipple.

We were both awake, but neither one of us wanted to move. Even though it was 10 am, the blankets were too warm and I didn't want to move out of our cuddling position.

"You know we have to get up soon, hey? Your mum will be from her business in like 2 hours."  Her raspy morning voice surprises me and I immediately feel a little hotter.

I groan and bury my head deeper into her neck, not wanting to leave this bed ever. "Just... five more minutes".

She chuckles, the sound of her soft laughter rings in my ears and I can't help but smile. "Okay, five more minutes." She slides her hand that's under my shirt up and down my belly, lightly tracing my stomach muscles and every now and then, grazing my breast.

I let out a slight gasp every time her fingertips touch my hardened nipples, subtly encouraging her to do it more. I take our situation one step further and roll over so I am sitting on top of her, straddling her waist.

She immediately reacts and sits up so our fronts are pressed together, the feeling of only soft, thin material stopping our skin to skin contact. "You're so beautiful..." she whispers into my neck and places soft pepper kisses along my collar bone, lighter than yesterday's kisses. Her hands rub along my thighs when she reaches my lips and she grips my ass again, this time harder and more forceful.

"Fuck.".

I dig my ass down on her crotch and she lets out a groan, her hands still clenching and rubbing my cheeks. Now, I don't know what provoked me to do it... but without even thinking I bite down on her bottom lip and suck it hard. The reaction I got from her though... holy fuck. She moaned out loud and pulled my ass in towards her, grinding me on her lower area.

Just as we started to get hot and heavy, of course my fucking phone starts ringing. I sigh and we break the kiss, both of us panting desperately.

"Hello?" I answer with my voice full of attitude, not even bothering to look at who the fuck was calling me.

"Hi honey! I'll be home in about 30 minutes, the traffic was light so I saved lots of time coming home. Just stopping in at the grocery store!" My mum's voice rings through the phone and all of a sudden I feel awful for greeting her in such a shitty way.

"Hey Mumma, sounds good! I'll see you soon." I try my best to sound normal and not on the verge of a freakout. My mum thinks I'm home. I have to beat her there.

"Are you panting?"

Rosie, who can hear what my mum is saying, widens her eyes and climbs out of bed, getting my stuff together.

"Yeah, I um, had to run down the stairs to answer my phone." There's so way she's going to believe this. What the hell, Lisa.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you soon. I love you!"

"I love you to Mumma". I end the call and fall back onto the bed. Rosie walks over to me and sits on the end of the bed.

"Here put these on and I'll drop you home, we can FaceTime again tonight" she throws a pair of shorts at me and hands me the bag that I packed for the sleepover.

"I'm so sorry"

She smiles and kisses my forehead. "Don't be sorry baby. We had fun. We'll do this again soon okay? I promise".

———————

Within 10 minutes she's pulled up in my driveway, my mother's car nowhere to be seen. Thank god I beat her home.

"I'll talk to you later beautiful". Rosie clasps my fingers and leans in for one last kiss before I hoist myself up out of the passenger seat and wave to her while she pulls out onto the road.