Chapter 49: Why Does It Hurt...

•Phineas' POV•

I had the worst nightmares when it comes break down so of course, I forgot to sleep again. I don't know why it hurts, but to compare it from the day I lost her, it's almost as bad as it was...

I got up from my bed once my alarm reach 6:30 and got dress up after I throw a pillow to Ferb. I was so pale because I haven't eat in weeks... I can get frustrated so quickly. Just because of her... Not only I go crazy, I get tired as well.

"Morning Perry..." I said in a tired tone as I have my album with me. He did his usual chatter before he follow me downstairs. I went to the dining room and was about to go outside, but dad stopped me. "Phineas, ain't you gonna eat with us?" He ask.

"No thanks... I'm fine..."

"You look so tired... Is there something wrong, dear?" Mom ask as she motion me sit next to Candace.

"It's not that huge... It's just... Friendship problem..."

"What is it then?"

"No need to know..."

"Come-"

"I said no!" I snapped, cutting them off before I groan when my headache take over my head.

"Phineas, if you won't tell us, we can't help..."

"Even if I tell you, you can't help..." I growl under my breath.

"Tell us, son..."

"Lily... I mean Melody... She have been a huge distance for 2 weeks and it got me go crazy... I don't know why but I just feel hurt when she avoided me..." I mumbled as I lay my chin in my arms at the table.

"Do you perhaps... had a crush on her, Phineas?" Candace guess before I felt something tingles in my stomach when she mention as I start feel hot.

"N-No... she is just a f-friend... a close one to be more specific... She knows how to make me laugh a lot even it's not that funny... just thinking about her ignoring me is making me want to cut-"

"No! Do not cut yourself again, mister! Just try talk to her..."

"I did... but she never say a word..."

"Phineas, mah boy, you gotta man up a little. She is just like Isabella and her twin... Don't let her break you down..." Dad comforted.

"She is not like Izzy... She is not like Harmony... She is different... Even I have small feelings with Izzy, she can catch my attention with a simple smile..."

They went quiet when I finish. "Is that how you feel?... How about you go talk to her?"

I just groan in frustration before I stand up from my seat when Ferb was done eating. "I knew tou can't help. Anyways, gotta go..."

"At least eat three spoons, dear... You haven't eat for weeks, you might get sick!" Mom said in worry but I ignore her.

"No thanks..." That's the only thing I can say before I got outsideand sit in my usual spot. I look at my album and it was really making me go buts when I see the pictures of my friend smiling with me.

"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today. How about we build an ice cream land here in our backyard?" I suggest before he gave me a thumbs.

"Hey, where's Perry?" I ask as we both look around.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

When the delivery came, I went straight to the delivery guy. "Hey, aren't you a little too young to use too many ice cream machines?" One guy ask. "Dude, I'm already 17..." I mention in sarcasm.