Chapter 23. Split Up

I still couldn't believe what we'd done but we were one step closer to taking PRIDE down. And I wouldn't rest until we did. Well that was a lie because I was exhausted and that nap did nothing so, a full time rest was due. When it got to the morning I found out we had another Alien here, Xavin. "They're not staying, right? Please tell me they're just passing through." Gert said as we were watching Xavin and Leslie from a distance.

"I don't know what Xavin's plan is, but it's definitely not leaving." Karolina said to us, I hope they were both leaving soon.

"I think it's more than a quickie courthouse wedding, followed by external happiness and wandering the universe." Nico said to us, something had definitely happened.

"If that's true, they need to leave." I said to her, I wasn't dealing with that shit.

"Creepy." Molly said to us.

"I didn't invite her. But she did stay on the ship, and she survived our parents' attack. We have a responsibility. As for my mom, I don't know. We haven't talked about it." Karolina said to us, I didn't care that she was pregnant. We weren't a hostel. She had to go at some point.

"Well, this can't be a halfway house for pregnancy PRIDE members and aliens with fairy tale fixations." Nico said to us, she made a clear point, this wasn't want this house was about.

"Yeah, I agree. It's too risky. We don't have any idea what Xavin's motives are, and your mom is untrustworthy, to say the least." Alex said to us, and he was right which was why this had to be sorted.

"No more roommates who aren't one hundred percent in. One is enough. I don't need to say his name." Gert said before Alex's phone started ringing.

"It's Chase." Alex said making me look at him.

"You better decline that call." I said to him while turning around.

"What did I just say?! Do not pick up that phone, Alex Wilder!" Gert said as the phone just kept ringing.

"Why not? Ok, I get why not, but he wouldn't be calling if it weren't important." Alex said to us, I didn't care if it was important or not.

"What's important to us is not important to him." Gert said to him and she was right.

"Can you just decide? The sound of the phone is really annoying." Molly said to him, I looked at Alex.

"Don't." I said to him while crossing my arms.

"Alex." Gert said before Alex answered the phone.

"I can't with this." I said before walking away. I don't get how he could do this. After a bit I heard a knock on the door.

"Chase wants to meet, get ready. Please just don't say anything until he's said anything. Okay, Y/n." I heard Alex say before walking away. That was the last thing I wanted to do. I don't even know why I was dressed to be impressive. It's not like I cared for what he thought. But it was the only thing I could find.

 But it was the only thing I could find