Chapter 30. Left-Hand Path

Whatever was going on with Molly, I didn't like it one but. "Why is the phone floating?" Chase asked us, who knew.

"I guess I didn't download that app." Gert said to us all.

"And what is that sound?" Chase asked us, it was chanting.

"What sound?" Karolina asked us all.

"That sound." I said to her the sound was so loud.

"You don't hear that?" Gert asked her.

"It's like Morgan Le Fay's talking into a fan, only louder." Chase said to us all, I looked around.

"I'm dying the phone I was given." I said to them before going into the other room. I then made the phone go into the air before snapping it and throwing it against a wall. Smashing it. I then did the same to JJ's phone. Nothing would be safe when those phones exist. Once it got to the next morning, I had one plan in mind.

"You look like your on a mission." Chase said as we woke up, I looked at him.

"All I want to do is destroy those phones." I said to him before we all got called to a family meeting.

"If this phone mind-controlled Molly, it's doing the same to other people." Karolina said to us, we just needed to stop it from happening to anyone else.

"And millions more are being sent into the world as we speak." Chase said to us, I looked at everyone.

"Which means this whole world is about to get more violent." I said, people would be attacking each other left right and center.

"We have to warn people. I don't want what happened to me to happen to anybody else." Molly said to us, now that could be hard to do.

"A world full of phone addicts. What a frightening prospect." Gert said to us all.

"God, how times have changed." I said to them all. I hated every minute of this.

"Maybe that's how we win. We get the message about the phones on people's phones." Karolina said to us, some kind of amber alert kind thing.

"Whose phones?" Nico asked us, she was finally home.

"I'm glad to see that you made it home safe. You enjoy the party?" Karolina asked before Nico walked away, I didn't know what that was about but I didn't like it. It wasn't long until I left back into the streets of LA. I then started to destroy all of the phones in sight. It wasn't long until JJ came out and joined me in what I was doing.

"We're making chaos but it's for a reason." He said to me making me laugh and shake my head.

"At least were protecting everyone." I said to him before a thought came to my mind. "How about we see Mom or Dad?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I'd love to." He said to me before we went over to the prison that they were being held in. Grandma had told me where they were. Once we checked into the visitor log I saw a guard bring Mom out.

"I wasn't expecting you and JJ? How are you here and alive?" She asked while holding in tears, she shook her head.

"I was trapped in darkness, a limbo state. When Y/n and her friends were missing she found me and got me home." He said to to her, she then took his hand.

"I'm sorry for everything that I've ever done. I never meant to do anything by it. It was all Jonah. Jonah made me do it." She said while crying, I knew it. Everything that had ever been done was because of Jonah. He was the reason why we were all like this. Why Molly didn't have her parents but had her super strength. Why I'd had some kind of serum that ensured that I had whatever I had. Everything was just too confusing.

"Mom, what do you know about Morgan Le Fay?" I asked her and I saw something change in her eyes. She knew a lot. Once she told us everything we had to go. "Hello?" I asked once we got home.

"Y/n." I heard Nico say, she then ran downstairs crying.

"Nico, what's happened?" I asked her, I was hoping it was never bad.

"My Dad died." She said to me before hugging me. JJ joined in on the hug.

"Oh, Nico." JJ said to her, she then pulled apart.

"I know how to take Morgan down but more importantly how to get Alex back." She said to me and I looked at her.

"Let's get Alex back." I said to her, JJ looked at us.

"I'll hold the fort down." He said to us and we both nodded before Nico took her staff out.

"Permit my entry into night, and allow the darkness find its light." Nico said before darkness surrounded us.

"Who are you?" I heard a lady ask us.

"And what the hell have you done?" The guy asked us, I took a gulp. We'd messed up big time.