Chapter 3. Destiny

It was the next morning now. I was too scared to leave my room but I had to. I walked into my personal bathroom and freshened up. I saw myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I walked back into my room and chose my new outfit out.

 I walked back into my room and chose my new outfit out

I moved onto my makeup.

I looked at the time on my phone

I looked at the time on my phone. 9:30. I had to leave my room to be somewhere in half an hour but I didn't know where we were meeting up. I decided to go to the beach and if they weren't their tough.

~~~

When I was in my parking space and got out of the car. I saw Molly and Gert walking down the slope. "Yo, Gert, Y/N, wait up!" I heard Chase say from behind me.

"Yo yourself." Gert said from behind me.

"Sup." I said not looking back.

"Morning Molly." Chase finally said to Molly. I had reached the bottom of the slope and was officially on the sand. I got inside my shoes so I was annoyed. I saw Nico near Alex so I decided to run to them. After almost falling a few times I had reached them. I sat on the table that we all gathered around. "Hey." Chase said to Alex as he sat next to me.

"Let's just get this over with." Nico said moving her hair out of face.

"It's five out of six." Alex told us. I noticed that Karolina wasn't their. "We do have a quorum." He added.

"No, we should wait for Karolina." Chase said. Gert did not look happy with Chase. It's not like they were dating or anything.

"Maybe she's not coming." Gert said. I was hoping that she wasn't coming.

"Hey, guys, sorry! You have to see this." Karolina said making her way over to us. She got her phone out and showed us something.

"Holy shit." Me and Alex said at the same time.

"Is that her?" Nico asked.

"That's her." Gert said. We didn't know what to think.

"So what does this mean?" Molly asked.