Chapter 29. Merry Meet Again

I was just wondering why time had gone by so quickly. What kind of timeline did that dreamland run on. We all went to sleep I woke up to Molly screaming. "Is there a reason that you decided to turn our home into the Bates Motel?" Gert asked Nico, this was honestly terrifying. I went over to Chase.

"Pretty used to some crazy random shit happening around here, but this is definitely a new one." Chase said to us.

"It's creepy as heck." JJ got out, he'd been sleeping on a sofa since he arrived.

"I'm trying to get back to Alex and the Dark, whatever that place was. I've been using the spell that Morgan gave me over and over again, but since I can't use the same spell twice, every time I try, I get another stupid stuffed bird. Watch." Nico said to us before activating her staff. "Tenebrae!" She shouted creating a stuffed peacock.

"Point made. You can stop now." Chase said to her, I couldn't deal with anymore.

"Nico, you need to get some rest." Karolina said to her.

"I can't. Alex is back there alone." Nico said before heading downstairs, I saw JJ come over to me.

"Can you teach me how to use my powers?" He asked me, he had no idea what he was doing.

"Of course, let's go. I'll teach you how to use them." I said before we went upstairs with him.

"How do I move things?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Focus on something, let's say this bottle." I said while pointing at it and I saw his eyes change color. "Good. Now try to move it." I said to him and he managed to raise it into the air.

"Sis, I'm doing it, I've done it." He said to me before smiling. I the taught him how to create objects. Before we all went out for breakfast. In six months barely anything had changed.

"Okay. So it'll be, uh, pancakes, hash browns, breakfast burrito, and an avocado toast. What are you guys getting?" Molly asked us, she must've been hungry.

"I'm getting French toast and pancakes." I said to her with a smile, along with coffee of course.

"Hungrier by the second." Chase said to us all.

"We've been eating out of a dumpster for months. I think we can survive waiting 40 minutes for fresh waffles." Karolina said to him with a smile, he just had to be patient.

"Oh, my god. Waffles." Molly said while looking at the menu again.

"Are we sure there aren't equally delicious breakfast options at a place with no line?" Chase asked us, probably not.

"No line, no good." Molly said to us, now that was wise.

"Golden rule of brunch spots." Karolina said to us, kinda wish I used to go brunching a lot.

"Did you know that your brain will actually trick you into thinking the food is better just because you waited in line for it?" Gert asked us, that was kinda interesting.

"I'm gonna go hover and see if the food looks like." I said before a guy handed me a new phone. Wow, how times had changed in 6 months.

"Molly, table for six!" I heard someone say, that me gone. I then went over to the others. We then ate.

"Oh, that was so good." Molly said to us.

"I won't need food for a week." I said to them all with a smile.

"Well, now that we're full and poor again, we should decide what we're gonna do for money. I mean, we don't have to pay for rent, but I wouldn't mind being able to eat like this every so often." Chase said to us, maybe even a few dates as well.