Chapter 13. Double Zeros

This morning I was not looking forward to training, I had no idea how to use my powers myself. I didn't even know what else I could do. Another thing was I didn't even know how we could work together. I mean, Molly and I could. This morning I was laying comfortably wrapped in Chase's arms. Chase and I were happily asleep.

"Chase. Y/n. C'mon." Nico said while coming in our room.

"Isn't the whole point of not going to school so we don't have to wake up on time anymore?" Chase asked her.

"I'm exhausted." I said to them.

"Mm. School just started. Let's go." She said before leaving. Chase groaned.

"All right." He got out.

"Please, let's go." She said again. Chase quickly placed a kiss on my head.

"Good morning." He said before giving me another kiss.

"Good morning." I said to him before getting out of our bed and putting my top on. When we went to start training everyone was there except Alex. What a surprise. Gert had got some dummies ready for us.

"Does anyone want to explain Molly?" Gert asked, we hadn't done anything so how would we know. "We haven't even done anything yet." She added, maybe she was tired.

"Maybe she, like the rest of us, didn't get enough sleep." Chase said to us, I struggled falling asleep after Chase left.

"Could just be puberty. You said it yourself, adolescents need more sleep." Nico said before pulling Chase up. "Anyways, she can skip this one.  She's further along than the rest of us. Y/n, you are as well so you can sit out as well if you want." Nico said to me.

"I mean there's things I don't even know how to do yet. I might watch and just wait to see what I can contribute." I said to her she nodded, I sat down on the stairs.

"Speak for yourself. I've been practicing." Karolina said to us before using her powers to levitate and fly to the top of the stairs.

"Uh...um, how much practice?" Nico asked her, there must've been a lot.

"Enough that you're suddenly nervous you're not the best anymore." Karolina said while walking down the stairs.

"Wait, I thought I was the best- -" Chase started, he could never be.

"No. Not even close." Nico said to him.

"Oh, you want to make this a competition?" Gert asked, I stood.

"I'm down for that." I said to them.

"I think I already did." Chase said before using his Fistigons. "Yeah, that's right! That is how you do it." He said before the dummy caught on fire.

"A fire extinguisher." Karolina said to us, I had no idea how to deal with this.

"I got it. Extinguish!" Nico said before the staff put the fire out.

"Ok. You're definitely better." Chase said to her.

"Guess that makes it our turn." Gert said before approaching Old Lace. She looked at the tiger and then screamed. Chase then approached her.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked her.

"Yeah, yeah. Just a little- -" She said before being in pain again.

"Ow! No, no! I'm not." Gert got out, I went over to her.

"What happened?" Karolina asked as she approached her.

"It's, um...it's called 'brain lightning.' It jus- -it happens when I go off my Sertraline too quickly." She said to us, I knew wheat she meant by that.