Chapter 26. Lord Of Lies

It was still night but Chase was still wanting to go. I'd never let him leave me again, especially not when we had the alien on the loose. "I should probably go." Chase said as we both woke up and I looked at him.

"No, your not going away again. I lost you four times before so I'm not losing you again." I told him and I genuinely meant that. He wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"I guess that means your stuck with me here." He said before a house meeting was called. Nico was still overthinking.

"Me being the alien...it's the only thing that makes sense. I can't remember things, my emotions are all over the place, I- -I hurt people. Jonah, my dad." She said to us, but we all wanted to kill Jonah.

"Nico, just stop. It can't be you." Karolina said making Nico stand up and move.

"She admitted it." Xavin said to us, doesn't mean she's right.

"Yeah, good strategy, Xavin. Eliminate the enemy." Alex said to her sarcastically.

"As you wish." Xavin said to us, just because Nico thought she was didn't mean that she was the alien.

"Pump your brakes!" Molly said as Xavin walked over to Nico.

"He didn't mean that." I said to her while standing next to Molly.

"Xavin, that was sarcasm." Alex said to her making her stand back.

"Apologies. Not a concept I'm familiar with. But if she's hosting the Magistrate's son, we must do something about it now." Xavier said to us but I would never hurt Nico. Not at all.

"It's Nico. You're not hurting her. If that a-hole alien is in there, we'll find a way to get it out. They're not invincible. Stacey broke through." Molly said before looking at Gert, we just had to get Nico back.

"That's true. I- -I saw that, too." Gert responded so how could we make sure that the we only get Nico.

"She cannot be saved. No host can survive the power of a Gibborim taking control." Xavin said to us, so what could we do.

"You don't know the power of Nico." Alex said to her, I looked out.

"Nico is one of the strongest people I know." I said to all of them.

"Even if she can keep the being at bay, the fact that he's here means that the Magistrate will be at our doorstep. And they will not hesitate to kill any of us if necessary." Xavin said to us, that wouldn't be fun at all.

"She's right. Not to mention...we heard the father talking about some rendezvous spot they're gonna build. They needed four keys." Nico said to us, the fourth key has be to Nico or something like that.

"The four keys are the Magistrate's family. Father, mother, daughter, and son. They will come looking for him." Xavin said to us, I was hating every moment of this.

"Hi. Excuse me." Chase said while putting his hand up. "Um, who are you and why are we all listening to you?" He asked as he walked over to me, he was sat in a chair by himself.

"I'm Xavin. I've traveled the cosmos with the Magistrate's family, then got trapped with them for several millennia. Now I'm here to claim my betrothed. Xavin said before looking over at Karolina.

"Just when I thought we were making progress on the whole betrothed thing." Karolina said to us, I think there would never be progress on that.

"Things move fast around here." Chase said with a sigh but that was our life now.

"It's a prophecy that must be fulfilled." Xavin said to us all.

"That's not happening." Nico said to her, it wouldn't at all.