Chapter 31. Devil's Torture Chamber

I had no idea what was going down next but I didn't want to be here. "Nico, your sort this out, I'll go find the others with JJ." I said to Nico with a nod, she nodded as well.

"I was going to suggest the same thing. Now go." She said before I went and grabbed JJ and we were off.

"Where would they be?" JJ asked me and I thought about it.

"If I had to guess somewhere to do with the Gibb church." I said to him before we all went to church. In a way I guess. I saw some church followers but it was just easier to try and find them but there was no one there. I saw that they weren't there.

"There not here, so where are else could they be?" JJ asked me, I saw that guy from earlier again.

"It's ok, I'm going to take you to your friends." He said to me before he held me and JJ. I was then back at the Hostel.

"I'm Tandy, this is Ty. We're just tagging along to prevent a dimensional cataclysm." Tandy said to us once we got back.

"And we know how it feels to lose someone you love." Ty said to us before we all started talking over each other.

"The only thing stopping us from rescuing Alex was that we couldn't get back. We're back." Nico said to us, everyone was here apart from Molly.

"What about Molly? We don't even know is she's safe back at the church." Gert said to us, I'd go back and I know that JJ would as well,

"Pretty sure the Church is safer than a dimension of our nightmares." Chase said to us, Molly could be safe as long as they weren't doing things to her.

"Alex needs us now, so if you don't wanna help, then...Ty will take you back." Nico said to us, I looked at her and she knew I wanted to go back.

"No, no, no, it doesn't work that way." Tandy said to us, so where we stuck here.

"What she means is, there's a cost. I couldn't just jump right now anyway, not after dragging us all here." Ty said to her, we had no choice but to stay.

"We're here. I say we keep going." Chase said to us all.

"Fine. But if anyone tries to mindwipe me again, I'm out." Gert said to us all.

"I'm sorry what are your powers again?" Tandy asked us and I looked at her.

"Me and my brother have telekinesis, we can also create illusions that seem really to other people." I said to her with a smile, I then looked at Chase.

"Oh, uh, I got these supercool bionic prosthetic gauntlets called Fistigons. That aren't here." Chase said to them with a smile, he was so proud of them.

"I am physically linked to a dinosaur who is also not here." Gert said to her with a smile.

"Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool. At least three of you guys has some firepower." Tandy said while looking at Karolina, JJ and I.

"Uh, extraterrestrial abilities and serum generated abilities, don't work in here, so uh, They're..." Nico said while looking at us.

"Powerless. As usual. Let's go." Karolina said to all of us.

"I'll wait here just in case Alex manages to find a way through. And so I can train without these goddamn powers." I said to them getting a nod from Nico. JJ and I then went upstairs to fight. Well to practice on it more and after we did, we managed to shift into Alex's nightmare. This wasn't going to be an easy fight. I saw that everyone was gathered in another building it was time to head in. We managed to find Ty and he took us to the others. The magician was there but he was dead.