Chapter 8. Tsunami

After an hour of just listening to music I heard the front door slam shut. "Mom? Dad?" I asked while going to the top of stairs and looking down. It was pure silence. Where did they need to go at this time of night. They obviously didn't go out to get food and we didn't need any groceries. I'm guessing that there's currently a sacrifice going on. The others probably knew that something was happening, especially if their parents had just left out of the blue. I was a bit hungry so I went to get something to eat, I couldn't be asked to cook or whatever so I just got out a box cereal and just ate it. I was getting a phone call so I answered it.

"Go for Y/n." I said with a smile before putting a handful of cereal in my mouth.

"Y/n it's Molly." She said to me, she sounded upset.

"Molly, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly.

"It's the Yorkes' there trying to send me away." She said to me, I almost choked on my cereal.

"Is Gert trying to send you away as well? Why are they trying to send you away?" I asked her all at once.

"No Gert found out when I did. They're trying send me to find out more about my parents but it's because they know that I saw what happened. I have to go I'll call you later." She said to me.

"Okay, call me if you need anything." I said to her before she hung up. I needed to help her, this was her worst thing happen to her after her parents. They tossed her out like trash. She didn't deserve this and I would try to help her out of this situation in anyone that I could. I started to text Karolina to ask if her mom was still there, but she was. So it wasn't a PRIDE sacrifice. I told her that mine we're gone. My phone started ringing and it was Chase. I answered it immediately. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked him while answering the phone.

"I'm definitely not okay but my dad's even worse. I'm hurt and he's hurt. Can you just come over I don't want to be alone." He said to me, I looked at the front window of the house.

"Of course, as long as your okay, I'll be okay." I said to him while getting my house keys.

"Actually don't come over, I don't want to get you involved in anything." He said before hanging up, I immediately messaged Karolina and she told me that Chase called her before me and ended with the exact same thing. She told me that she called Nico, which was a good thing. I quickly put on a pair of manageable pair of heeled boots before walking out the door and running to Chase's house. When I made it to his house, I knocked on his door and he answered. "I thought I told you not to come." He said to me.

"Well your my boyfriend and what you tell me I'm going to do the complete opposite." I told him while hugging him, I followed him to I'm guessing where he was before. I noticed that he had a few cuts.

"I'm fine." He said to me, with a fake smile. I don't think he was fine. I knew that for a fact.

"You can tell me anything. Please just remember that." I said to him while kissing his cheek.

"I need to get something to drink." He said before going downstairs. I waited a few minutes before walking out of his room. I saw Karolina. We both ran downstairs together. Chase had Frank Dean up against the wall.

"We've got this." Karolina said to all of us.

"Karolina?" Chase asked confusedly. We ran over to him.

"Chase, you're hurt. Why don't you go back up to your room, okay? Gert's waiting for you. I'll be up in a second. Y/n make sure he gets up there." Karolina told us. I nodded and held Chase's hand.

"Listen, there will be no funny business. Because yes I may be able get another boyfriend but I won't be able to get another Chase Stein. And I understand that you're worried about your dad but for now you need to focus on yourself." I told his reassuringly. He looked at me and nodded.