Chapter 19. Big Shot

It had been a while and Molly still hadn't exited the building. "She's been inside way too long." Nico said to us, I looked at the building.

"So what do we do?" I asked them all, I had no idea.

"Ok, so we're going in, right?" Gert asked us, I reached into my bag and got my water out and started to drink it.

"If we go back in, we gotta be ready to fight." Alex said to us, I was ready to fight if we had to.

"I don't know." Nico said to us, what didn't she know.

"What do you mean, you don't know? That's Molly." Gert said to her, we all knew who it was. But I might not be safe.

"No offense, but the people who have no powers are the ones calling the shots." Nico said to her, she was right.

"I agree with Nico, only Nico and I should be calling the shots at this time. We're the ones with powers." I said to them all, if Gert didn't like that then though shit.

"I can mind-control a dinosaur. That sounds like a power to me." Gert said to us, I didn't see Lace around.

"And how does that help us in this moment?" Nico asked her, it didn't.

"Speaking as someone with an above-average range of power, I say we can beat their asses." Chase said to us, I agreed with that.

"What the hell is going on?" Livvie asked, I watched where these men were going. I saw the car they were headed to and decided to mess with their car a little bit.

"There may have been some things I didn't tell you about us." Alex said to her probably a lot.

"Yeah, no shit. And did you say 'dinosaur'?" Livvie asked, I couldn't tell if she was scared at the fact that we had a dinosaur or not.

"I'll explain later. But right now, we have to save Molly." Alex said as we watched Molly get dragged out the building.

"Get off me!" She said to him, why wasn't she using her strength.

"That's AWOL. Tamar warned me about him. This isn't good." Livvie said to us, this was bad then. Very bad.

"What if they lock her up? What if they feed her lies and they brainwash her? What if she gets Stockholm Syndrome?" Gert asked, I looked at them.

"Slow down. She hasn't gone Patty Hearst yet." Nico said, I looked at them all again.

"What if I get caught as well, I can go with her and make sure she's safe." I said to them all, they all looked at me.

"That's too dangerous." Chase said to me, I looked at Nico.

"She has a point. With the two of them they'll be more powerful and have a better chance of getting free." Nico said, I started walking forwards.

"Hey, assholes. Are you looking for me as well?" I asked them, I saw guards come at me. They tackled me and put me in the same car as Molly. Someone was sat next to her, we couldn't talk. Or even whisper. Once we got to our location we were both sat on chairs.

"Shouldn't we be in a police station?" Molly asked him, I looked around.

"Yeah, this place doesn't seem so legal." I said to them all.

"You where you're supposed to be. In the Black Box. Made for people like you who can't mind their business." AWOL said to us, I went to move my hand but I forgot it was chained.

"Oh, so you're a crooked cop." Molly said to him, I looked around the warehouse.

"Well he's clearly not a normal cop." I said making him chuckle.