Chapter 38: Matchmaker

•Melody's POV• ~The Next Day~

Is Harmony really my twin? No one in my family have that attitude... I'm starting to think that she is disguising herself. I remember one time... Just one time... I talk to a girl who look like me...

I remember that she was nice... How is she a bitch right now? I'm not sure if she was Harmony, but no family of mine will give me that attitude... When I woke, I saw my twin already in her vanity putting make up.

What the heck?

She notice me staring at her so she stare back. "Oh, your awake twin! I decided that we shouldn't match our clothes. The people around us are starting to think about it and you know that I want to be more fabulous so... You could wear a different outfit..." she spoke first.

You don't have to tell me what to do...

I thought before I wash my face and start combing my hair. She keeps talking while I only listen as I put my clothes.

{Your outfit except the bag. You wore your snowflake necklace;}

 You wore your snowflake necklace;}

{Harmony's outfit:}

Did she just use my outfit?! "Sis, do you like MY new outfit?! I made it MYSELF!" She ask

Did she just use my outfit?! "Sis, do you like MY new outfit?! I made it MYSELF!" She ask. More like steal it from my closet. I just put a fake smile before I wear a light blue bow with faded light peach while she wore a red one.

"You are so talented~ I can't believe you made something awesome!" I lied.

I am disgusted...

I just notice that the dress doesn't suit me. She can keep it anyway... but she doesn't have to steal it...

We are about to leave until dad stopped me which cause both of us to stop, "Sweetie, I gave you days to cool yourself down. Am I already forgiven?" He ask pleadingly while I stared at him dryly.

"Not until you tell me who poison my dad..."

"But I swear I didn't know who!"